Question Who Is The Richest Zim Hip Hop Artist?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Which Zim Hip Hop artist's net worth tops them all in the Zim music business?

Stunner... Dziva.

Stunner... Dziva.
Why is Stunner called Dziva?

Why is Stunner called Dziva?
That's his totem.

Queen

Apprentice
Paris, FR
Stunner... Dziva.
You are trolling aren't you?

Mudiwa Hood is possibly the richest Zim Hip Hop artist.

DISCLAIMER: Although he doesn't qualify as the best Zim Hip Hop artist.

You are trolling aren't you?
Who you got then?

Queen

Apprentice
Paris, FR
Who you got then?
The whole cases of who is the richest Zim Hip Hop artist and who is the richest Zimdancehall artist what, what. It's all speculation - there aren't tangible figures and known sources of income to fully evaluate and draw up a list.

The whole cases of who is the richest Zim Hip Hop artist and who is the richest Zimdancehall artist what, what. It's all speculation - there aren't tangible figures and known sources of income to fully evaluate and draw up a list.
I think the most logical way to approach the issue of who makes the most money in Zim Hip Hop music is to look at artists who are homeowners don't you think?

Queen

Apprentice
Paris, FR
I think the most logical way to approach the issue of who makes the most money in Zim Hip Hop music is to look at artists who are homeowners don't you think?
It's still won't be accurate because how will you know if any of those Zim Hip Hop artists don't have offshore investments in Tax Havens.

It's still won't be accurate because how will know if any of those Zim Hip Hop artists don't have offshore investments in Tax Havens.
You are treating Zim Hip Hop artists as if they are multi-millionaires when they aren't.

What offshore investments a Zim Hip Hop rapper is going to have when they can't even reach Ginimbi's level?

If you were to mention Tazvi Mhaka, Ginimbi and Sir Wicknell Chivayo in the context of offshore accounts that's more understandable.

Mudiwa Hood is possibly the richest Zim Hip Hop artist.

DISCLAIMER: Although he doesn't qualify as the best Zim Hip Hop artist.
In your words who qualifies as the best Zim Hip Hop rapper then?

In your words who qualifies as the best Zim Hip Hop rapper then?
Cal_Vin and Takura.

You are treating Zim Hip Hop artists as if they are multi-millionaires when they aren't.

What offshore investments a Zim Hip Hop rapper is going to have when they can't even reach Ginimbi's level?

If you were to mention Tazvi Mhaka, Ginimbi and Sir Wicknell Chivayo in the context of offshore accounts that's more understandable.
I am sure there are Zim Hip Hop artists with a million dollars in assets.

I am sure there are Zim Hip Hop artists with a million dollars in assets.
Zviroto, zviroto...

Queen

Apprentice
Paris, FR
Zviroto, zviroto...
LOL :LOL:

For real though.

Especially given how the situation of Zimbabwe's music industry is set up, I bet if ever things turn out to be highly remunerative you will first witness many millionaire Zimdancehall artists before you witness Zim Hip Hop music millionaires.

••