recommended
A quick classification about Zionism, Judaism, and Christianity:
  • Zionism = Political movement, ideology, etc meant to address antisemitism
  • Judaism = Abrahamic religion that doesn't believe in Jesus as the Messiah
  • Christianity = Abrahamic religion that believes in Jesus as the Messiah

Scorpio

grand master
Zionism is not a religion. Many Zionists are atheists too.

It is a political movement of Jews returning back to the promised land and establishing a sovereign Jewish state there.

By the way, the most popular known figures in Zionism are Theodor Herzl, Arthur Balfour, and Lord Rothschild (i.e. Lionel Walter de Rothschild) he belonged to the prominent Rothschild banking family.

Black Panther

grand master
  • Zionism = Political movement, ideology, etc meant to address antisemitism

recommended

Shamiso

initiate
  • Zionism = Political movement, ideology, etc.

I know both Judaism and Christianity are Abrahamic religions but what's the other main difference?

Black Panther

grand master
I am afraid you are gonna have to expagorate on that one. I find myself still lost. All along I thought Judaism was just similar to Christianity.

In Christianity Jesus is Lord, and don't forget the trinity of God being Jesus (the son) the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Judaism doesn't acknowledge Jesus as a Messiah because in their interpretation he did not establish world peace before he died on the cross.

And the fact that Jesus said the old tradition of the Torah is no longer necessary for any man or woman to seek salvation through works alone, whether Jew or Gentile since no one goes to the Father except through Jesus himself.

(source: John 14:6)

But Jesus didn't say all the teachings by the Prophets before him in the Old Testament should be completely discarded.

(source: Matthew 5:17)

Black Panther

grand master
What is the view of the Prophet Muhammad in Judaism?

Judaism doesn't agree with Prophet Muhammad's teachings, traditions, and norms.

They steadfastly believe in their own tradition and the coming of the Messiah than they put any significant emphasis on the Islamic faith or any other faith of your choice. They also believe Judaism came FIRST before ISLAM and CHRISTIANITY. Thus, I am just highlighting some points you may come across in the future.

Even if you also consider views of Christianity the argument is that if Prophet Muhammad was the last Prophet then why did Jesus promise to return again to fulfill God's final prophecy before judgment day?