Which challenge is the biggest for your SME business?

M

Maxie

When it comes to running a small and medium-sized enterprise, what's the biggest challenge?

B

Becky Libby

E-commerce orders fulfilled by Aliexpress bring some headaches:
  • Tracking number changes often for one same order
  • Much longer delivery time than what they promised

M

Maxie

How do you buy Google advertising to get on the first page? In other words, what I mean is, is there a way to properly make use of Google Ads to give you many ways to be seen as an SME business?

A

A Wandering Dream

How do you buy Google advertising to get on the first page? In other words, what I mean is, is there a way to properly make use of Google Ads to give you many ways to be seen as an SME business?

Research the keywords that drive your sales funnel and then bid on those keywords.

D

DrColdReality

Keyword research should be done perfectly and they should be placed appropriately. And the potential audience needs to be targeted optimally. This is where most folks go wrong. You have to be very careful here otherwise, all your expenses will be in vain.

I

inventingalex

PPC campaigns are how Google makes most of its money from the search engine so people essentially pay for those spots but good on and off-page SEO and backlinks help a lot.

T

TeacherPatti

Before hiring or attempting to do SEO yourself I would suggest making a client profile. Ensure you understand the problem they have and don't want, or the outcome they want and don't have. MDP (i.e., Market Dominating Position) or USP (i.e., Unique Selling Position) is also great to know. You want to ensure you think like your potential clients for targeting. It can help you with marketing costs as well as conversions.