• Club Sankayi Harare.jpg
    Club Sankayi Harare.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 870
  • Ginimbi Club Sankayi in Harare.jpg
    Ginimbi Club Sankayi in Harare.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 537

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
No, Club Sankayi in Harare it's not a strip club because the current laws in Zimbabwe are very conservative. So it's illegal for the dancers to perform full nude for patrons in the club.

Last edited:

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
No, Club Sankayi in Harare it's not a strip club because the current laws in Zimbabwe are very conservative. So it's illegal for the dancers to perform full nude for patrons in the club.

But why is that an issue since the people in the club are over the age of 18? I don't think such laws make sense.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
But why is that an issue since the people in the club are over the age of 18? I don't think such laws make sense.

People in general are very quick to bring concerns about the exploitation of women so hence they feel that by banning nudity, perhaps sexual exploitation levels can be reduced. At least that's the reasoning they have but yeah, it doesn't make sense.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
People in general are very quick to bring concerns about the exploitation of women so hence they feel that by banning nudity exploitation levels can be reduced. At least that's the reasoning they have but meh, it doesn't make sense either does it?

It's not like that will stop some of these Zim dancers throwing themselves at Genius Kadungure.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I guess so but not when Genius Kadungure is importing IG models into Zimbabwe. The last time Ginimbi brought 2 strippers from the United States of America though.

Attachments

• Genius Kadungure Instagram Models.jpg
    Genius Kadungure Instagram Models.jpg
    966.5 KB · Views: 872
  • Jayda Christie and Cici Amor.jpg
    Jayda Christie and Cici Amor.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 634