How old was Dyonne Tafirenyika when she started dating Stunner?

Was Dyonne Tafirenyika already 18 years old when she started dating Stunner (Desmond Chideme)? I am asking this because some Zimbos have been saying she was allegedly groomed, by the way, and for interest's sake their age difference is 18 years because next oan Desmond was born in 1980 whilst this daige Dyonne was born in 1998. I don't know what to say, y'all.

Age is just a number so they say. Well maybe, just maybe. Who knows?

Attachments

• Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] beef with Stunner [Desmond Chideme].jpg
    Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] beef with Stunner [Desmond Chideme].jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Kikky Badass says Stunner (Desmond Chideme) is a pedophile.png
    Kikky Badass says Stunner (Desmond Chideme) is a pedophile.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 122
recommended
F
Accusing someone of being a sex offender can ruin their reputation beyond repair especially if they are a public figure like Desmond Chideme. My suggestion is that Desmond Chideme should consider the idea to sue Christabell Mahlungwa to prove her so-called claims and allegations because what she is doing is without doubt grounds for libel.

P.S. Dzevaviri hadzipindirwe, people should know better. Mangwana unonyara ndiwe.

He can’t sue her because it’s the truth, go back to the lives Olinda did back then. She even said, "Dyonne wacho mwana dai zvaongororwa because she is underage". If you see her standing up for Dyonne, it means she had the green light to do so. The pic of her and Stunner is from my friend's baby shower, where...
Before I comment any further what's the current age of consent in Zimbabwe?

A 16-year-old in Zimbabwe can legally consent to sexual intercourse (sombonyo). However, many Zimbos presume that the age of consent is 18 years old, which is not the case.

And it's most likely because they believe the aforementioned since Zimbabwe's constitution sets the age of consent for marriage at 18, therefore, their mentality is that the age of consent for coitus must be the same. Yeah, I know it can be confusing.

@Munyaradzi Mafaro if the age of consent in Zimbabwe is 16 years old then why are most Zimbaz likely to get mad if a 16-year-old decide to date a 20-something or a 30 something-year-old teenager?

Why not raise the age of consent to 18 years old so that there won't be too much drama and confusion, hmmm?

S

Skweeeeeeya

Wait, is it lawful for someone over 18 to have sex with a 16-year-old if the age of consent is 16?

I have always thought of that as sex offender territory.

Wait, is it lawful for someone over 18 to have sex with a 16-year-old if the age of consent is 16?

Yes, technically there's nothing wrong with that if the law says so.

That's exactly what age of consent means in regards to coitus.

However, there is a catch and that is, consent can be withdrawn.

For example, a 16-year-old can be put under pressure by their parents or guardians to say that they were raped should they find out that their daughter or son was sleeping with somebody even though everything was done consensually.

This is why some pedos will opt to groom a 16-year-old until their 18 years old or in their early 20s so that they can perhaps avoid being put on the sex offender's registry. You know such things happen so often, particularly in showbiz. Take a look at how many teenage stars end up doing heavy drugs whilst struggling with crippling alcoholism, what do you think is the main cause?

Is it too much money? Hell no, it can't be.

Bla Jedza

apprentice

Attachments

• Zim Hip Hop artist Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] calls Stunner [Desmond Chidem...jpg
    Zim Hip Hop artist Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] calls Stunner [Desmond Chidem...jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Zim Hip Hop artist Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] calls Stunner [Desmond Chidem...jpg
    Zim Hip Hop artist Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] calls Stunner [Desmond Chidem...jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 147

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
@Bla Jedza guys hear me out okay, Kikky Badass used to hang around with Stunner so what happened? Is there beef that we haven't figured out yet between these two?

Honestly speaking, Dyonne Tafirenyika should be the one talking about whether she was groomed (or abused) by Desmond just like what @Scorpio said. Kikky Badass should not involve herself in issues like these because she is now outing herself as a hypocrite.

At one point you hang around sexual predators, as it were, and you never say anything. Eventually all of a sudden for whatever reason you want to go on the internet to bash them and call them out. Wow!

Attachments

• Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] chilling with Stunner [Desmond Chideme].jpg
    Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] chilling with Stunner [Desmond Chideme].jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Kikky Badass throws shade at Stunner.jpeg
    Kikky Badass throws shade at Stunner.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 81
D

Daniel

Accusing someone of being a sex offender can ruin their reputation beyond repair especially if they are a public figure like Desmond Chideme. My suggestion is that Desmond Chideme should consider the idea to sue Christabell Mahlungwa to prove her so-called claims and allegations because what she is doing is without doubt grounds for libel.

P.S. Dzevaviri hadzipindirwe, people should know better. Mangwana unonyara ndiwe.

Queen

grand master
Where there is smoke there is fire.

Time will tell otherwise, Kikky Badass should chill for a minute though.

She is doing too much about other people's gwans. Let the involved parties resolve their own issues amicably.

Tanonoka

initiate
I don't know man, however, Kikky Badass making allegations that Stunner is a pedophile is something that's not going to end well. It's high time Dyonne Tafirenyika straightens up her story once and for all.

If she was rapped by Stunner da Des she should say so and if she wasn't she should denounce what Kikky Badass is saying on social media streets. The last time I checked Kikky and Dyonne were friends so they could be teaming up to say whatever. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

P

prosper

C'mon people, this is News at 11. Y'all should discard Christabell Mahlungwa's rage posting on Instagram.

The thing is young women in their prime like Stunner's wife Dyonne Chideme will always be high-maintenance.

I am pretty sure the major contributing factor to drama in their relationship is mostly rooted in finance.

Money is the solution to all problems, especially in relationships.

Ecclesiastes 10:19

A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything.

Chii chinonzi grooming?

Grooming is essentially the process of gaining a minor's trust so that the predator can, later on, have sexual relations with them. Think of it as a calculated slow process of showing interest in a minor, wherein the predator plays the role of a protector in an attempt to make the target person look to them as their role models or confidants.

Thus, when abuse occurs, the minor will either remain silent or will perceive it as normal, since they will often conclude that why would a person who is so awesome and helpful hurt someone who is purported to care for them?

A

Ahmed

@Tafadzwa Twabam there's nothing wrong with Dyonne and Stunner's age difference. Often as a man once you hit 30 you’ll see that you don’t wanna date no 28+ year-old deijs because some deijs have bad habits instilled in them, they also have been through trauma and heartbreak and already have kids most of the time.

Latest resources