How old was Dyonne Tafirenyika when she started dating Stunner?

Was Dyonne Tafirenyika already 18 years old when she started dating Stunner (Desmond Chideme)? I am asking this because some Zimbos have been saying she was allegedly groomed, by the way, and for interest's sake their age difference is 18 years because next oan Desmond was born in 1980 whilst this daige Dyonne was born in 1998. I don't know what to say, y'all.

Age is just a number so they say. Well maybe, just maybe. Who knows?

Attachments

• Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] beef with Stunner [Desmond Chideme].jpg
    Christabell Stembeni Mahlungwa [Kikky Badass] beef with Stunner [Desmond Chideme].jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Kikky Badass says Stunner (Desmond Chideme) is a pedophile.png
    Kikky Badass says Stunner (Desmond Chideme) is a pedophile.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 122
recommended
F
Accusing someone of being a sex offender can ruin their reputation beyond repair especially if they are a public figure like Desmond Chideme. My suggestion is that Desmond Chideme should consider the idea to sue Christabell Mahlungwa to prove her so-called claims and allegations because what she is doing is without doubt grounds for libel.

P.S. Dzevaviri hadzipindirwe, people should know better. Mangwana unonyara ndiwe.

He can’t sue her because it’s the truth, go back to the lives Olinda did back then. She even said, "Dyonne wacho mwana dai zvaongororwa because she is underage". If you see her standing up for Dyonne, it means she had the green light to do so. The pic of her and Stunner is from my friend's baby shower, where...
B

Bayezid

@Ahmed big facts, men have been settling down with women younger than them forever. It’s hilarious how some older women aged 30+ want to start complaining now since they know they’re not highly desired anymore for a relationship.

L

Li Augustus

@Ahmed big facts, men have been settling down with women younger than them forever. It’s hilarious how some older women aged 30+ want to start complaining now since they know they’re not highly desired anymore for a relationship.

There's nothing wrong with dating younger women but if you're excluding older women that stuff is weird. A lot of older dudes want young chicks so that they can easily control and manipulate them because older women don't be going for that. So generalizing about women 28+ is kinda ignorant; there are numerous good women it's all about the type of women you go for.

B

Bayezid

@Li Augustus yep, a chick who is 19 has way less life experience compared to someone who’s 25.

When women want guys over 6 feet tall it’s a preference but when men want younger women; they're insecure, they've small D energy, they're grooming her, etc. It sounds like men can’t have preferences at all.

F

Facts

Accusing someone of being a sex offender can ruin their reputation beyond repair especially if they are a public figure like Desmond Chideme. My suggestion is that Desmond Chideme should consider the idea to sue Christabell Mahlungwa to prove her so-called claims and allegations because what she is doing is without doubt grounds for libel.

P.S. Dzevaviri hadzipindirwe, people should know better. Mangwana unonyara ndiwe.

He can’t sue her because it’s the truth, go back to the lives Olinda did back then. She even said, "Dyonne wacho mwana dai zvaongororwa because she is underage". If you see her standing up for Dyonne, it means she had the green light to do so. The pic of her and Stunner is from my friend's baby shower, where they were both guests, on that pic she was giving Dyonne and Stunner's child money. People know about his shenanigans. Desmond is known for grooming, you’d be shocked by the number of women who will come forward if he was sued. The only reason why Dyonne's friends kept quiet is out of respect for Dee, otherwise, musadhibhe Dyonne exposed Stunner for sexually assaulting her little sister. Stunner wenyu uyu is bad news.

recommended
F

Facts

Was Dyonne Tafirenyika already 18 years old when she started dating Stunner (Desmond Chideme)? I am asking this because some Zimbos have been saying she was allegedly groomed, by the way, and for interest's sake their age difference is 18 years because next oan Desmond was born in 1980 whilst this daige Dyonne was born in 1998. I don't know what to say, y'all.

Age is just a number so they say. Well maybe, just maybe. Who knows?

She was 14.

F

Facts

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Time will tell otherwise, Kikky Badass should chill for a minute though.

She is doing too much about other people's gwans. Let the involved parties resolve their own issues amicably.

How do you settle something amicably with your groomer and abuser y’all , don’t remember when Dyonne exposed stunner for sexually assaulting her sister then deleting. Also Kikky Badass is more like Dyonnes older sister . They sisterhood dates way back , you should see em together

F

Facts

I don't know man, however, Kikky Badass making allegations that Stunner is a pedophile is something that's not going to end well. It's high time Dyonne Tafirenyika straightens up her story once and for all.

If she was rapped by Stunner da Des she should say so and if she wasn't she should denounce what Kikky Badass is saying on social media streets. The last time I checked Kikky and Dyonne were friends so they could be teaming up to say whatever. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

You’re right ain’t no way in hell your friends blasts your baby father without the green light and also speaking on such a serious and sensitive issue achinyepa. Personally i knw a girl stunner was asking out and she is 15 . Her sister caught the messages

D

Dr. Flambo

But zvimwe ndezvimwe Dyonne arinani pana Curtney-Jade Malgas by far.

Attachments

• Stunnerzim and mudiwa wake Curtney Jade Malgas.jpg
    Stunnerzim and mudiwa wake Curtney Jade Malgas.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 46

Latest resources