Bla Jedza

apprentice
Urban grooves artists Extra Large ("Jimmy Mangezi and Norman Manwere") have sopm to say to y'all.

Pamsoroi... tanga tisingade hedu kutaura kana kupindira tunyaya twenyu but mukati maArtits
then automatically u're also referring to us. Musazonyanyotisaiza nekutishoora zvekudaro and
tell us tumwe tumaLanguage twekuda kutsvaga relevance zvisina basa. Lately parikufamba
kaMromo kekuti maArtist we are pleading kuonekwa and be helped/taken care of more like
maCharity case... hanzi hee no one owes us and hapana munhu anomanikidzwa kubatsira
Artist/Musician bla bla, imi imi musade kutiraira kunge munyu manzwa... infact hear this,
everyone in Zimbabwe owes maArtists emuno, u play us in your households, workplaces, cars,
parties for flipping free, how many of you can come forward with a CD or any form of Music
yamakatenga imimi, how many of you have Listener's Licence Disks on the screen of your
Cars? Piracy is actually legal here in Zimbabwe, i get to a Traffic Light and see someone selling
my pirated Music freely and you tell me to do something about it, i should also stand in the
streets and sell my Music? We had a system and Record Stores that worked and sold our
Music, Distribution Companies etc, ask yourselves what happened to that. | will hint u, 2
certain Radio Station once told Zimbabwe Music Rights Association to take away all the local
music frm their station because they could do without local Music and can rather pay royalties
to international artists... today maakuda kutiudza kuti heeee u don’t owe us, nxal!! Everyone in
Zimbabwe owes all the local Musicians. You now see us as charity cases and telling us you
dont owe us, are u paying anything for the Music you're enjoying. If the system was straight as
anywhere else we wouldn't even be talking about this. Matinzwa, hatisi vanhu vemhanga
mhanga.

Attachments

• Urban Grooves Artist Extra Large Maroja Post About Zimbabwe Music Industry.jpg
    Urban Grooves Artist Extra Large Maroja Post About Zimbabwe Music Industry.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 257
  • Extra Large Zimbabwe.jpg
    Extra Large Zimbabwe.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 174

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Uol bot guol.

Attachments

• Dr. Shingi Albert Munyeza vs Nomsa Munyeza - IMG1.jpg
    Dr. Shingi Albert Munyeza vs Nomsa Munyeza - IMG1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 174
  • Dr. Shingi Albert Munyeza vs Nomsa Munyeza - IMG2.jpg