Numero Uno

grand master
What is Luminitsa trying to say here y'all?

Premium Stonyeni.png

Numero Uno

grand master
Maybe it's the good stonyeni which has made many men cry.

Come on, how often do men cry because of good stonyeni to the point of acknowledging its premium stonyeni?

And one more thing, is it attractive when guys cry about premium stonyeni? I don't think so. Therefore, many men wouldn't cry over stonyeni to prove the point that it's "premium"

Queen

grand master
Come on, how often do men cry because of good stonyeni to the point of acknowledging it's premium stonyeni?

Unless you have been living underneath a rock. There are guys who cry easily not just because they wanna lose access to stonyeni, but they will be trying not to lose their current lifestyle as well because these days you have got grown up "kept men" roaming around as if they aren't being taken care of by women.

Scorpio

grand master
Unless you have been living underneath a rock. There are guys who cry easily not just because they wanna lose access to stonyeni, but they will be trying not to lose their current lifestyle as well because these days you have got grown up "kept men" roaming around as if they aren't being taken care of by women.

A man who cries over regular stonyeni or premium stonyeni I regard them as a weak person.

Scorpio

grand master
How would you differentiate regular stonyeni from premium stonyeni?

I'd say premium stonyeni falls in the lines of high maintainance while regular stonyeni is none slay queen, socialite or blessee type stonyeni.

Regular stonyeni it's more like average stuff which doesn't break your bank account.