Do y'all agree or disagree with the idea of hip-hop or rap music lyrics being used by law enforcement in order to convict rappers in the courts of law when they are charged with that type of evidence?

recommended
If you keep campaigning you will get elected, there is a difference between fiction and reality. Furthermore, if you're a Hip Hop artist and don't want any problems with rival gangs (i.e., your opps) or law enforcement just stick to materialistic make-believe stories. If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes e.g., making disrespectful songs about smoking an opp pack.

For instance, FBG Duck (Carlton Weekly) made that Drill Rap song "Dead Bitches" mocking his dead opps, id est:
  • Jerome Howard a/k/a J-Money
  • Jerome Anderson a/k/a Lil Boo
  • Sheroid Liggins
  • Steven McGee a/k/a Lil Steve
  • James Johnson a/k/a T-Roy
  • Odee Perry
  • Marcus London Baldy
  • Dontay Banks Jr. a/k/a D'Thang
However, look what happened next...
H

Hasani

I think people have free will and they made a conscious decision to do what thought of doing. I personally can not blame hip-hop. I always lay the blame where the blame belongs, with people’s personal choices.

Free will or not, if the music lyrics are glorifying and encouraging crimes and violence, such mediums can be linked to the encouragement of those individuals, rap music is all but encouraging such senseless crimes.

K

Kibwe

I know this may be a little off-topic but do y'all think PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen) was set up by his daige who posted his location at Roscoe's House of Chicken 'N Waffles near Main Street and Manchester Avenue in Los Angeles, California?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I know this may be a little off-topic but do y'all think PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen) was set up by his daige who posted his location at Roscoe's House of Chicken 'N Waffles near Main Street and Manchester Avenue in Los Angeles, California?

What does she gain from getting her own baby daddy killed? He was at a crowded restaurant, anyone there could have recognized him and called their goons.

C

Chane

What does she gain from getting her own baby daddy killed? He was at a crowded restaurant, anyone there could have recognized him and called their goons.

A lot, actually. We live in a society where the dead is more valuable than the living. Let’s look at reality for a second. She already had a child with him, so whatever assets he has, are going to his kids and if they’re underage, to their other parent. Also, people can be extremely spiteful and vindictive and react with pure emotion.

K

Kahmisi

To assume she set him up is a wild accusation, especially without further evidence. I highly doubt street dudes were looking at his baby momma's Instagram story during that moment. BTW, how are y'all getting mad at her instead of the dude who shot him?

C

Chifundo

IDK about the set up, but shawty should have never posted their location.

Attachments

• PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen) at Roscoe's House of Chicken 'N Waffles.jpg
    PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen) at Roscoe's House of Chicken 'N Waffles.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 6ix9ine (Daniel Hernandez) disses PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen).png
    6ix9ine (Daniel Hernandez) disses PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen).png
    314.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 6ix9ine (Daniel Hernandez) vs PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen).jpg
    6ix9ine (Daniel Hernandez) vs PnB Rock (Rakim Hasheem Allen).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 78
M

Mtendere

I have never understood why folks show off by telling all their business. Look at the RICO charges in Georgia partly based on social media posts to help connect the crimes. I think if you are grown, maybe you should reconsider sharing your business for all the internet to see.

L

Limbani

What does she gain from getting her own baby daddy killed? He was at a crowded restaurant, anyone there could have recognized him and called their goons

The same reason people set their spouses and family members up for life insurance checks.

L

Lars

The hip-hop industry promotes murder but everyone is only blaming recording artists and not the major record labels marketing their music on radio and DSPs.

A

Anders

I think they watched him pull up in his car.

N

Niklas

What does she gain from getting her own baby daddy killed? He was at a crowded restaurant, anyone there could have recognized him and called their goons

The dude was on Manchester, in the hood jeweled up. You don't think one of the neighborhood cats saw this as an open season? I mean what she did may have caused it but if that were the case it was still up to him to school her not to use social media like that.

C

Christoffer

I think they watched him pull up in his car.

There was an attempted robbery of PnB Rock already. He also supposedly had checked her before, about posting on IG for this very reason. Nevertheless, most rappers know Pop Smoke was killed in California the same way.

K

Kenneth

The dude was on Manchester, in the hood jeweled up. You don't think one of the neighborhood cats saw this as an open season? I mean what she did may have caused it but if that were the case it was still up to him to school her not to use social media like that.

Whether she posted or not, he was in a den of wolves. Thats like walking through the Serengeti with your body wrapped in steak: them lions are coming.

J

Jimmy

IDK about the set up but shawty should have never posted their location.

I bet the post had nothing to do with it. He was in the hood.

Folks sit in the hood all day long looking for a lick.

He was the lick on that day.

A

Ann-Christin

Never sleep on the streets.

No matter where your goofy self goes.

Unless they followed her on any social media platform how would they have known who his girlfriend was? All it took is for them street dudes to see a fancy car and jewelry to attempt a robbery and kill. I highly doubt her posting something had anything to do with it, especially in an already known dangerous area.

C

Charlotte

Why do people only kill hip-hop recording artists on a regular basis?

Other musicians post online where they are going so what's the real problem?

A

Alphonse

He’s not the first young rapper to get his life taken from him and he won’t be the last. Rappers just have this insatiable need to flex and stunt in dangerous areas in the hood at the risk of losing their lives.