Do y'all agree or disagree with the idea of hip-hop or rap music lyrics being used by law enforcement in order to convict rappers in the courts of law when they are charged with that type of evidence?

recommended
If you keep campaigning you will get elected, there is a difference between fiction and reality. Furthermore, if you're a Hip Hop artist and don't want any problems with rival gangs (i.e., your opps) or law enforcement just stick to materialistic make-believe stories. If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes e.g., making disrespectful songs about smoking an opp pack.

For instance, FBG Duck (Carlton Weekly) made that Drill Rap song "Dead Bitches" mocking his dead opps, id est:
  • Jerome Howard a/k/a J-Money
  • Jerome Anderson a/k/a Lil Boo
  • Sheroid Liggins
  • Steven McGee a/k/a Lil Steve
  • James Johnson a/k/a T-Roy
  • Odee Perry
  • Marcus London Baldy
  • Dontay Banks Jr. a/k/a D'Thang
However, look what happened next...
A

Ange

This is very sad, it has become a norm.

XXXTENTACION, Pop Smoke, Chinx, King Von, Nipsey Hussle, Young Dolph.

And now it's PnB Rock. Will this ever stop?

You need to update yourself mate. King Von was affiliated to Lil Durk's record label—they represent O.T.F.—meanwhile, Quando Rondo was signed to YoungBoy Never Broke Again's record label (Never Broke Again, LLC).

Lil Durk and NBA YoungBoy were never close, beef started when it was alleged von slept with YoungBoy Never Broke Again's ex-girlfriend and even made music videos together. In a nutshell, @Camille is right to say that King Von's situation is not the same with PnB Rock and etc.

M

Marie

Some of these rappers' hands aren't clean too. And he who lives by the sword would die by the sword. King Von allegedly had several bodies to his name, that includes Gakirah Barnes (aka K.I.)

Attachments

• King Von (Dayvon Daquan Bennett), K.I. (Gakirah Barnes).jpeg
    King Von (Dayvon Daquan Bennett), K.I. (Gakirah Barnes).jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 80
A

Aude

When will folks learn to stop posting everything on the internet?

Government agencies, your opps, and potential employers are always watching.

V

Valérie

What does she gain from getting her own baby daddy killed? He was at a crowded restaurant, anyone there could have recognized him and called their goons.

We can agree to disagree respectfully. However, several recent crimes in the hip-hop community have been self-inflicted by making posts on social media.

S

Sakura

Never sleep on the streets.

No matter where your goofy self goes.

He was in a public area, therefore an employee, a customer, or anybody could have posted him there.

The person who decided to carry out the hit is the problem.

A

Asahi

@Bla Jedza The girlfriend should be held accountable, especially since PnB Rock previously told he to stop posting their location on social media. And she knew a few weeks ago they almost got robbed.

Y

Yuma

IDK about the set up, but shawty should have never posted their location.

It's pretty crazy there are people like you blaming PnB Rock's girlfriend who took a picture of their location more than the shooter. when will y’all start addressing the shooters that are killing all these hip-hop artists?

M

Mitsuki

It's pretty crazy there are people like you blaming PnB Rock's girlfriend who took a picture of their location more than the shooter. when will y’all start addressing the shooters that are killing all these hip-hop artists?

The boys in the hood will always kill. Y'all are out of touch we don't live in some utopia. Thus, making wrong decisions e.g. being in well-known notorious gangland neighborhoods can and will get you killed so pointing fingers at shooters won't achieve anything.

S

Satoshi

I simply cannot understand the decision-making of this new generation of rappers. You shouldn't go into a poor neighborhood where gangsters congregate and hang around worse still you are seen wearing fancy jewelry.

K

Kaito

I simply cannot understand the decision-making of this new generation of rappers. You shouldn't go into a poor neighborhood where gangsters congregate and hang around worse still you are seen wearing fancy jewelry.

PnB Rock knew his surroundings. He's a grown man that intentionally drove or rode to that specific location. He’s from Philly (Germantown), so, he knew exactly what the streets were capable of in any hood nationwide. And that’s all regardless of her posting anything. The person that killed him could’ve watched him roll up as they drove by or we’re already in the parking lot.

It didn’t take a social media post for a shooter to shoot. So it’s not that woman’s fault that he didn’t stay away from there. But this wasn’t about that. The rap music community promotes and encourages the gangster lifestyle that others really go out and live, but then wanna switch up on their position when someone actually gets killed. Mainstream rap music ain’t just for entertainment, it’s a blueprint for gang-related crimes.

R

Riku

I believe he wasn't trying to surrender his jewelry, and the majority of victims who ignore criminals end up dead.

G

Genki

How come Tekashi 6ix9ine continues to throw shade on dead rappers but no one has touched him?

T

Takudzwa

How come Tekashi 6ix9ine continues to throw shade on dead rappers but no one has touched him?

It seems he constantly got security with him everywhere he goes and the Feds are still watching him.

It will be a bad idea for anyone to try to touch him unless you want to be under the Feds' surveillance too.

E

Erika

69 is a federal informant.

He knows he’s protected by something bigger than your average security team.

H

Hana

I believe he wasn't trying to surrender his jewelry, and the majority of victims who ignore criminals end up dead.

Witnesses say he gave it up and he still shot him. So clearly they were just up to no good and doing it for street credibility as well. Otherwise, nobody else was robbed or harmed.

A

Ayami

@Bla Jedza Stop trying to defend his baby mama because if y'all saw the video circulating around on social media when he was laying there dying she wasn’t anywhere in sight. She made a grave mistake and it resulted in PnB rock losing his life.

M

Miyuna

@Bla Jedza Read the Holy Bible when y'all get time because it's clearly written your own choices or ignorance will be the cause of your own death. "My people perish for lack of knowledge wisdom intelligence," (Hosea 4:6).