Do y'all agree or disagree with the idea of hip-hop or rap music lyrics being used by law enforcement in order to convict rappers in the courts of law when they are charged with that type of evidence?

recommended
If you keep campaigning you will get elected, there is a difference between fiction and reality. Furthermore, if you're a Hip Hop artist and don't want any problems with rival gangs (i.e., your opps) or law enforcement just stick to materialistic make-believe stories. If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes e.g., making disrespectful songs about smoking an opp pack.

For instance, FBG Duck (Carlton Weekly) made that Drill Rap song "Dead Bitches" mocking his dead opps, id est:
  • Jerome Howard a/k/a J-Money
  • Jerome Anderson a/k/a Lil Boo
  • Sheroid Liggins
  • Steven McGee a/k/a Lil Steve
  • James Johnson a/k/a T-Roy
  • Odee Perry
  • Marcus London Baldy
  • Dontay Banks Jr. a/k/a D'Thang
However, look what happened next...
D

Durojaiye

I feel like at the end of the day he was a walking lick because I’m sure they both are flashy.

Either way, it’s a sad situation because the children left behind are now fatherless.

P

Pamilekunayo

I feel like at the end of the day he was a walking lick because I’m sure they both are flashy.

Either way, it’s a sad situation because the children left behind are now fatherless.

Almost every rapper you can think of is a walking lick.

And that got nothing to do with the girl being foolish in posting his location resulting in him getting robbed and killed.

Y

Yewande

What I have learned from the PnB Rock story is that never ever share your location on social media until you're gone from there. No matter who you are. Just like people should not know your current address.

O

Oluwaseunbabarafunmi

What I have learned from the PnB Rock story is that never ever share your location on social media until you're gone from there. No matter who you are. Just like people should not know your current address.

As for me, I don’t share at all whether I’ve left or otherwise because it may be somewhere that I frequent and I don’t want people to know how I move and where I usually hang around.

E

Ebunifewamiri

I think people are just stuck on the fact that he was literally murdered minutes after she posted his location.

I

Ireoluwatomiwa

I am not sure why some of y'all are having a hard time understanding this whilst giving IG to much credit over what happened to PnB Rock. The thing is he was in the hood, not Disney world.

M

Morounranti

I am not sure why some of y'all are having a hard time understanding this whilst giving IG to much credit over what happened to PnB Rock. The thing is he was in the hood, not Disney world.

In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he actually said he had to deactivate her IG because she kept posting their whereabouts. Clearly she was a problem and craved social media validation.

M

Mwoyongewenyu

Being a hip-hop artist has made some people think they're invincible or some type of deity. I'm not sure why rap artists think it's cool to start beef with anyone let alone a whole entire gang when the fact still remains you are nothing but a mortal man that can still be touched.

B

Brutus

69 is a federal informant.

He knows he’s protected by something bigger than your average security team.

Remember when all the studio gangsters said they were gonna get 69? PnB Rock also dissed 69 by saying, "If he gets smoked my life will be made no kizzyy." It seems to me that beefing with 69 is a bad idea, something bad happens to all his opps eventually.

L

Lorraine

It's crazy how they make it out of the hood just to deal with the same stuff they were trying to escape.

I always question the sanity of people that carry around dangerous weapons, especially in public places like clubs, pubs, stadiums, etc. The truth is when you know you are in a possession of such, you will always find a reason to use it, even over the slightest of an argument. Don't tell me about protection or self-defense because if no one would carry these weapons there won't be a need for self-defense or protection because at least we will all be equal.