general Sia Babez is set to release new music "Hit My Line" in May

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Singer and songwriter Sia Babez announced via her Instagram account she is about to drop her single "Hit My Line" in the month of May 2019.

Sia Babez - Hit My Line (Artwork).png

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Does she have any songs and what does Sia Babez look like? I have never heard of her before.

She is an upcoming singer and songwriter she doesn't have too many official music releases.

She's been doing covers of popular songs but the thing is, you really can't build a brand on other people's intellectual property so I guess that's why she started recording original songs of her own.

Attachments

• Sia Babez (Singer and Songwriter).jpg
    Sia Babez (Singer and Songwriter).jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 1,194

Numero Uno

grand master
View attachment 1198

She is an upcoming singer and songwriter she doesn't have too many official music releases.

She's been doing covers of popular songs but the thing is, you really can't build a brand on other people's intellectual property so I guess that's why she started recording original songs of her own.

I'd rate her 7/10 off looks but still don't know much yet about her vocals though.

Scorpio

grand master
Why can't there be room for her? I mean Sia Babez she can always find her own lane.

You and I both know that's not how things work in this music industry. That's not how the machine operates for women.

Worse still if she decides to rap. If she sticks primarily to singing then maybe, just maybe.

Numero Uno

grand master
You and I both know that's not how things work in this music industry. That's not how the machine operates for women.

Worse still if she decides to rap. If she sticks primarily to singing then maybe, just maybe.

I think your opinion about Sia Babez is utterly laughable at this point.

Queen

grand master
Oh please, you are also deluded aren't you?

I don't see that being an issue because many times the mental attitude of saying "there can only be one industry chosen boss chick" comes along when there's an envious sourpuss ass artist who refuses to acknowledge or give props to the other artist.

Sooner than later it becomes an unnecessary war between different fandoms. A lot of times the artist themselves set the tone for that.

In this case, y'all already rushing to conclusions when the ship hasn't even left the shore. Can y'all chill for a moment?