Here is a little reminder for some of y'all who may be out of the loop: let me put y'all up on game, y'all should lend me an ear for a minute or two, I don't need much. So the thing is, there is this self-aggrandizing guy who likes to call himself "Sir" — and if the honorific address befits that's fine, it's all good — now, look, l mean this fellow by the name of Wicknell Chivayo won a ZESA solar tender, and as expected of people who have made themselves household names in the Republic of Zimbabwe through their highly questionable ventures of wheeling and dealing, Wicknell or should I say "Sir" Wicknell — he never delivered. But it was, in fact, Chivayo who was arrested over a ZESA contract worth $5 million USD in December 2017.

And recently on the Gram, Wicknell wanted all Zimbos to know if you are in this teapot-shaped country called Dzimbahwe you ain't a real man if ZIMRA and ZACC aren't investigating you; you definitely ain't ish. And oh that's right, chances are uri tsuro yembuku ("a dusty man who can't afford none").

Attachments

• Sir Wicknell Chivayo brags about ZIMRA and ZACC investigating him - IMG1.jpeg
    Sir Wicknell Chivayo brags about ZIMRA and ZACC investigating him - IMG1.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Sir Wicknell Chivayo brags about ZIMRA and ZACC investigating him - IMG2.png
    Sir Wicknell Chivayo brags about ZIMRA and ZACC investigating him - IMG2.png
    670.3 KB · Views: 58