question Who Is The Best Female Artist In Zim Music Industry?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Tamy Moyo, she stands out more because her brand is unique compared to many Zimdancehall female artists who constantly mimic each other's style.

Scorpio

grand master
The best Zim female artist is subjective but I will say Ammara Brown for now.

Stop! Ammara Brown is way overrated.

I just don’t get the Ammara Brown hype.

Even Tahle WeDzinza and Cindy Munyavi are better vocalists than Ammara Brown.

For me, the best female Zimbabwean artist is definitely Nadia Nakai.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Do you really think Tamy Moyo is a better artist than Ammara Brown?

Tamy Moyo's hard work and dedication speaks for itself, rather you like her or not you have to give credit where it’s due.

Ammara Brown is like Selmor Mtukudzi because they are sort of like riding the wave already created by fathers.

Black Panther

grand master
Tamy Moyo's hard work and dedication speaks for itself, rather you like her or not you have to give credit where it’s due.

Ammara Brown is like Selmor Mtukudzi because they are sort of like riding the wave already created by fathers.

Not even Ammara Brown has her own style and she created her own lane within the Zim music industry and is actually doing well.

Scorpio

grand master
And you are saying this because?

Look at how Zimdancehall music is crowded.

In fact, Zimdancehall music is essentially the home of many female Zim artists compared to any other genre of Zim music like Zim Hip Hop, Afropop, Zim Gospel music and all that stuff because the barrier of entry into Zimdancehall music is low since the ability of being a good vocalist or songwriter isn't taken seriously.

But how many of those female artists in Zimdancehall music have more clout than any other female Zim artists in different genres of music.

Black Panther

grand master
Look at how Zimdancehall music is crowded...

The reason there many female artists in Zimdancehall music because that's currently the most popular genre of music in the Zim music industry.

But still, that shouldn't mean all female Zimdancehall artists are overrated though. ??

Numero Uno

grand master
How old is Kikky Badass?

Kikky Badass is 24 years old.

Kikky Badass Age.png