Zim hip-hop and Zimdancehall music 2019 - (Discussion Thread)

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Queen

grand master
Y’all are crazy. That’s sad af, some things are off-limits. ??‍♀️

One thing you don't do is disrespect someone by joking about their loss.

It's Ninja Lipsy's opinion, not mine since she's the one who posted it on her Instagram story.

All I am saying is people are entitled to their thoughts and should own up to them.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why y'all so mad. What's going on here?

Well, Ninja Lipsy she is kinda joking and talking about Zimbabwe's economy and equating that to the late funeral arrangements of President R.G. Mugabe.

She should know just because you are Zimdancehall artist don't mean you can say anything you want and think you won't be seen. There are certain lines you don’t ever want to cross.

Queen

grand master
Well, Ninja Lipsy she is kinda joking and talking about Zimbabwe's economy and equating that to the late funeral arrangements of President R.G. Mugabe.

She should know just because you are Zimdancehall artist don't mean you can say anything you want and think you won't be seen. There are certain lines you don’t ever want to cross.

Aah hameno. Zvakutoda muridzi azvinyora azvipindurire. :sleep:

Queen

grand master
Chii chanetsa?

Hameno zvanyorwa naNinja Lipsy kuInstagram kwake zvasvika pano.

zimdancehall-artist-ninja-lipsy-ig-post-about-president-robert-gabriel-mugabe-png.1614

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
That looks like an IG story.

Ini hangu I always advocate kuti creative persons in Zimbabwe shouldn't express themselves in ways that the environment doesn't have room for -- waona. ??

Because zvinozo svika kumwe kwazvisinga fane kusvika. But those who insist otherwise then zviri kwavari.

As long as interpretation from both sides is welcome. Bhoo futi.

Queen

grand master
Ini hangu I always advocate kuti creative persons in Zimbabwe shouldn't express themselves in ways that the environment doesn't have room for-- waona.

Because zvinozo svika kumwe kwazvisinga fane kusvika. But those who insist otherwise then zviri kwavari.

As long as interpretation from both sides is welcome. Bhoo futi.

Fair enough.

Numero Uno

grand master
Zimbabwe Music Show - Lamont Chitepo, Sharon Rose, Yungz Capo and Kazz To Perform Live.png

Upcoming Zimbabwe music show dubbed as "ShutDown GoldField" will take place on the 28th of September at around 18 00 Hrs (till late).

Performing artists are:
  • Lamont Chitepo
  • Sharon Rose
  • Kazz
  • Yungz Capo

Status
This post is closed for further replies.