Zim hip-hop and Zimdancehall music 2019 - (Discussion Thread)

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master

Crooger has released his latest single “Munhu weNyama” produced by Leekay (of No Limits Entertainment)

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Only the official audio has been released. Crooger will probably work on the music video later.

I think Zim Hip Hop artists should initially release music videos because in general they have more impact on YouTube than doing "official audio" or "lyric videos", first.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I think Zim Hip Hop artists should initially release music videos because in general they have more impact on YouTube than doing "official audio" or "lyric videos", first.

Yes, but money talks. They just work with what they have at the moment (budget wise).

Video directors and extra cast have to be paid so don't forget that many Zim Hip Hop artists don't have a machine behind them too.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Yes, but money talks. They just work with what they have at the moment (budget wise).

Video directors and extra cast have to be paid so don't forget that many Zim Hip Hop artists don't have a machine behind them too.

What about them asking for a small loan from Ginimbi Genius Kadungure or Wicknell Chivayo?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Mudiwa Hood crowned himself as the best Zim hip-hop artist in the Republic of Zimbabwe. Y'all agree Mudiwa Hood deserves the title of being the best Zim celeb to ever do in the Zim music industry?

Attachments

• Zimbabwe Celebrity - Mudiwa Hood Regards Himself As The Best Zim Hip Hop Artist.jpg
    Zimbabwe Celebrity - Mudiwa Hood Regards Himself As The Best Zim Hip Hop Artist.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 615

Numero Uno

grand master
Sia Babez (i.e., Seorsia Jack) is about to drop a follow-up single to her debut song "Hit My Line".

Attachments

• Latest Zimbabwe Celebrity News - Sia Babez Is About To Release New Music.png
    Latest Zimbabwe Celebrity News - Sia Babez Is About To Release New Music.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 595
  • Zimbabwe Singer - Sia Babez Music Artwork.jpg
    Zimbabwe Singer - Sia Babez Music Artwork.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 543
Status
This post is closed for further replies.