Does Apple Logic Pro DAW have a good built-in vocal setting?

L

LuvLife

Does Apple Logic Pro DAW have a good built-in vocal setting? Can someone please help me? I am a beginner and I don't want to record dry vocals.

recommended
C
Every professional digital audio workstation (DAW) records audio signals dry, meaning they are routed through the pre-fader and remain unaffected by EQ or effects. However, by default, the signal (such as a vocal) is also routed through the effects bus, and the vocalist will hear effects like reverb through their studio headphones while performing. This enhances the performance by providing a more realistic experience.

Most people perform better when they have some effect mixed in, and Apple Logic Pro does this automatically. Note that the reverberation FX is not recorded but is instead fed into a signal that is not recorded. You record a dry audio track and can add the desired amount of reverb during mixing by using busses and...
C

Cutting Edge Retro

Every professional digital audio workstation (DAW) records audio signals dry, meaning they are routed through the pre-fader and remain unaffected by EQ or effects. However, by default, the signal (such as a vocal) is also routed through the effects bus, and the vocalist will hear effects like reverb through their studio headphones while performing. This enhances the performance by providing a more realistic experience.

Most people perform better when they have some effect mixed in, and Apple Logic Pro does this automatically. Note that the reverberation FX is not recorded but is instead fed into a signal that is not recorded. You record a dry audio track and can add the desired amount of reverb during mixing by using busses and send functions.

recommended