A

Anthem Wild

Hey, I've opened up a project I worked on last night, and everything was good. But now, when I reopened it to record the final part, I was facing latency issues. Nothing's changed, I haven't changed any settings, I just saved and closed the project, and then reopened it. My buffer's set to 1024, I've tried freezing every track in the project and low latency mode and restarted Apple Logic Pro DAW, and my Macbook Pro. I'm perplexed here!

recommended
O
If by latency you mean that you're experiencing a delay while recording, the buffer setting should be set as low as possible.
O

Odd Argument

If by latency you mean that you're experiencing a delay while recording, the buffer setting should be set as low as possible.

recommended
D

Dan Jacobsen

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of switching from my iMac to a Mac Studio for anyone here own it?

Is it worth it? My computer is running so slow!

S

Space Gray

I just got 16 GB RAM MacBook Pro best decision I've made in a long time, so much better, that I keep my storage on a 1 TB external SSD drive.

Y

You-Dont-See-Mi

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of switching from my iMac to a Mac Studio for anyone here own it?

I'm in the same situation, I currently own an iMac and even though I upgraded the RAM, it's still running slow. I will for sure upgrade to a Mac Studio.

R

RandomUser808

Mac Studio is overpriced for what it is and the HDD.

A Mac mini is better price-wise and will run all your music studio software etc.

I had a Mac Mini and had issues running everything. I bought a Mac Studio and it handles everything beautifully. Everyone has different needs, but I certainly don't think the Mac Studio is overpriced. It's an awesome machine.

C

Cutting Edge Retro

I have a Mac Studio and it works well. I loaded it with plugins just to test it out and was running about 60 mixed plugin instances on 30-odd audio tracks and using about 50% capacity. It's far more than I can see myself ever needing.