Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Genius Kadungure Fally Ipupa Live in Zimbabwe.png

Popular Zimbabwean businessman and socialite Genius Kadungure (otherwise known as Ginimbi) is planning to bring Fally Ipupa to perform live in Zimbabwe at HICC (Harare International Conference Center) on Saturday 26th of May.

Recently Genius Kadungure was involved in securing the bag to bring Davido to Zimbabwe. The show was held successfully with guest performances from Military Touch Movement's Jah Prayzah, ExQ, and the Zimdancehall artist Killer T.

The All White Party was hosted by South African media personality Boity Thulo and some of the well-known Zim Celebs were present and these are the likes of Pokello Nare, Stunner, Tazvi Mhaka, Cindy Munyavi, Cal_Vin and so much more.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Ginimbi is definitely a party animal. Davido was in Zimbabwe just a week ago and now he is already making moves to bring Fally Ipupa.

He must have made money from the last All White Party held at HICC and perhaps he wants to replicate that type of success with Fally Ipupa performing in Harare, Zimbabwe.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Ginimbi is definitely a party animal. Davido was in Zimbabwe just a week ago and now he is already making moves to bring Fally Ipupa.

He must have made money from the last All White Party held at HICC and perhaps he wants to replicate that type of success with Fally Ipupa performing in Harare, Zimbabwe.

Most definitely, Genius Kadungure is now positioning himself as a music promoter from the way I see it.

It's a volatile business but I think Ginimbi has the business acumen to make things happen in the Zimbabwean music industry - he has capital, so that goes without saying.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Most definitely, Genius Kadungure is now positioning himself as a music promoter from the way I see it.

It's a volatile business but I think Ginimbi has the business acumen to make things happen in the Zimbabwean music industry - he has capital, so that goes without saying.

Well, yeah, but this time around Genius Kadungure needs to find local Zim media personalities instead of reaching out to South African media personalities like Boity Thulo, etc.

It would open more opportunities for local Zim talent to host the show.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.