Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Queen

grand master
Genius Kadungure doesn't have a wife whom he has publicly acknowledged. But Ginimbi might be secretly married who knows?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What happened between Ginimbi and Cici?

Sir Wicknell Chivayo was saying the other day Ginimbi is having a fling with radio DJ Mrs V Candy.

Ginimbi and Mrs V Candy.png

Sir Wicknell: In my view knowing Genius to be a business man and Mrs V Candy being a prominent DJ i really don't think they are dating at all. However, it can only be obvious that they are most probably having sex maybe just 5 or 6 times a week which really doesn't mean anything to two big names in the entertainment industry. To guys like Ginimbi sex is a hobby just like sport (playing tennis , soccer etc.)

Numero Uno

grand master
Sir Wicknell Chivayo was saying the other day Ginimbi is having a fling with radio DJ Mrs V Candy.

View attachment 1205

Sir Wicknell: In my view knowing Genius to be a business man and Mrs V Candy being a prominent DJ i really don't think they are dating at all. However, it can only be obvious that they are most probably having sex maybe just 5 or 6 times a week which really doesn't mean anything to two big names in the entertainment industry. To guys like Ginimbi sex is a hobby just like sport (playing tennis , soccer etc.)

When is the beef between Wicknell Chivayo and Ginimbi going to end?

Scorpio

grand master

View attachment 1205

Y'all are too sensitive he really is trolling and y'all take it too damn serious.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.