NGINX rewrite rules for XenForo installed in a subdirectory?

N

Nathaniel Blaze

On Plesk, what should the NGINX rewrite rules be for the XenForo community forum platform located in a subdirectory such as example.com/community/?

recommended
J
To configure NGINX rewrite rules for XenForo installed in a subdirectory such as /community/ on a domain managed by Plesk, you will need to add custom directives to the NGINX configuration for your domain. Scroll down to the "Additional NGINX directives" field and add the following rewrite rules:

Code:
location /community/ {
    try_files $uri $uri/ /community/index.php?$uri&$args;
}
J

Jonathan Swift

To configure NGINX rewrite rules for XenForo installed in a subdirectory such as /community/ on a domain managed by Plesk, you will need to add custom directives to the NGINX configuration for your domain. Scroll down to the "Additional NGINX directives" field and add the following rewrite rules:

Code:
location /community/ {
    try_files $uri $uri/ /community/index.php?$uri&$args;
}

recommended
M

Mekanikal

Which one would y'all recommend as a cloud hosting among these providers:
  • Hostinger
  • Hostgator
  • Cloudways
  • Bluehost
  • Dreamhost

It depends on your needs and whether you are a developer or not in my opinion. I use Kinsta's managed WordPress hosting and it works perfectly for my needs so I can focus on the business and not have to spend time worrying about the optimization and maintenance of the server.

J

JustinR8

Which one would y'all recommend as a cloud hosting among these providers:
  • Hostinger
  • Hostgator
  • Cloudways
  • Bluehost
  • Dreamhost

Of those five, Cloudways is the best. It's not a hosting provider, though. It's a platform for managing other cloud hosts like DigitalOcean, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Linode, and Vultr, etc. Of those cloud hosting providers, I like DigitalOcean and Vultr (high frequency).