Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

Aspiring Zim model and singer Tiara Baluti worked with Zim Hip Hop artiste Simba Tagz on the song "Bad Gyal Flex".

What are your sentiments about Tiara Baluti's new collaboration with Simba Tagz and how do you rate this song?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Without being rude or anything this is nothing but a lackluster song from Tiara Baluti. I have never heard of her until now.

The highlight of this Bad Gyal Flex is only the fact that it features Zim Hip Hop rapper Simba Tagz. It's not really a song that has any repeat factor, you know what I mean.

Matter of fact, while listening to Bad Gyal Flex...

Tiara Baluti starts off with a Zimdancehall vibe and switches up to a Zim Hip Hop style which to me is somewhat a fairly clear sign of cognitive dissonance in terms of branding.

I would rather prefer if Tiara Baluti sticks to one lane whether that's Zimdancehall or Zim Hip Hop that's up to her, but she has to stick to one lane until she is a household name like Ammara Brown, then perhaps she will have the leverage to experiment further.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Without being rude or anything this is nothing but a lackluster song from Tiara Baluti. I have never heard of her until now.

The highlight of this Bad Gyal Flex is only the fact that it features Zim Hip Hop rapper Simba Tagz. It's not really a song that has any repeat factor, you know what I mean.

Matter of fact, while listening to Bad Gyal Flex...

Tiara Baluti starts off with a Zimdancehall vibe and switches up to a Zim Hip Hop style which to me is somewhat a fairly clear sign of cognitive dissonance in terms of branding.

I would rather prefer if Tiara Baluti sticks to one lane whether that's Zimdancehall or Zim Hip Hop that's up to her, but she has to stick to one lane until she is a household name like Ammara Brown, then perhaps she will have the leverage to experiment further.

I guess we just have to see whether Tiara Baluti has any gas left in the tank because she still hasn't released new material ever since she dropped that "Bad Gyal Flex" song.

She seems to have interests in the fashion business too.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I guess we just have to see whether Tiara Baluti has any gas left in the tank because she still hasn't released new material ever since she dropped that "Bad Gyal Flex" song. She seems to have interests in the fashion business too.

So you are saying Tiara Baluti is trying to bring the gap between her music career and making waves in the fashion business huh?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
No, I don't think Tiara Baluti has a website for her fashion line. I can find it online.

Wait, Tiara Baluti doesn't have a website and she wants to get into the fashion business without any online presence, really?

You see the cognitive dissonance I was talking about don't you?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Wait, Tiara Baluti doesn't have a website and she wants to get into the fashion business without any online presence, really?

You see the cognitive dissonance I was talking about don't you?

You know I will give Tiara Baluti the benefit of doubt to say she is probably working on it. So let's just say it's in the pipeline.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You know I will give Tiara Baluti the benefit of doubt to say she is probably working on it. So let's just say it's in the pipeline.

Nah, I know these types of chicks my guy. Tiara Baluti is those type of chicks that open a fashion boutique and start moving around calling themselves fashion designers.

In the fashion business, there is a difference between being a retailer, being a designer and being a distributor.

I have high doubts she is a designer, pretty much a retailer with a boutique she calls "Beautiful Mess," damn the name though lol...

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Nah, I know these types of chicks my guy. Tiara Baluti is those type of chicks that open a fashion boutique and start moving around calling themselves fashion designers.

In the fashion business, there is a difference between being a retailer, being a designer and being a distributor.

I have high doubts she is a designer, pretty much a retailer with a boutique she calls "Beautiful Mess," damn the name though lol...

You are trolling her now... but word on the street is at one point in time Tiara Baluti accused Zim Hip Hop rapper Cal_Vin of making lewd arrangements just so he could hop on the song she was about to release.

Tiara Baluti Twitter Post 1.jpg

Tiara Baluti also had beef with Kikky Badass...

Kikky Badass Tweets About Tiara Baluti 1.png

Kikky Badass Tweets About Tiara Baluti 2.png

Kikky Badass Tweets About Tiara Baluti 3.png

Kikky Badass Tweets About Tiara Baluti 4.png

She had beef with MC Cut too...

Tiara Baluti Instagram.png

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You are trolling her now... but word on the street is at one point in time Tiara Baluti accused Zim Hip Hop rapper Cal_Vin of making lewd arrangements just so he could hop on the song she was about to release.

tiara-baluti-twitter-post-1-jpg.193

Tiara Baluti also had beef with Kikky Badass...

kikky-badass-tweets-about-tiara-baluti-1-png.196

kikky-badass-tweets-about-tiara-baluti-2-png.197

kikky-badass-tweets-about-tiara-baluti-3-png.198

kikky-badass-tweets-about-tiara-baluti-4-png.199

She had beef with MC Cut too...

tiara-baluti-instagram-png.200

Damn.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.