Numero Uno

grand master
Which Zim Hip Hop artist do y'all find to be extremely too arrogant and constantly showing signs of being full of themselves?

Queen

grand master
I have noticed a couple of Zim rap artists who have an off-putting demeanor about how they carry themselves and interact with fans, but I don't see it as something appropriate to put them on blast.

Handling newfound fame is not something other Zim rappers will get accustomed to quickly, it's a matter of giving them time to learn the ropes I guess.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Handling newfound fame is not something other Zim rappers will get accustomed to quickly, it's a matter of giving them time to learn the ropes I guess.

Even some music artists who have been in the industry for quite a while lack professionalism. So it's not only new Zim Hip Hop artists that have attitude issues.

Queen

grand master
Even some music artists who have been in the industry for quite a while lack professionalism. So it's not only new Zim Hip Hop artists that have attitude issues.

True, but at the end of the day they signed up for it. There are certain things that come with fame like being mobbed by fans and having to take pictures with them etc.

Trouble starts when you as an artist don't wanna humble yourself and show humility to simple fan requests like taking a selfie photo because you now feel too important.

Scorpio

grand master
True, but at the end of the day they signed up for it. There are certain things that come with fame like being mobbed by fans and having to take pictures with them etc.

Zim celebs have a right to react the way they should in some cases because there are fans who have a huge sense of entitlement when they come across Zim celebrities.

Queen

grand master
Zim celebs have a right to react the way they should in some cases because there are fans who have a huge sense of entitlement when they come across Zim celebrities.

I know Zim celebrities in general aren't obligated to take any photos with anybody but you can't be outright mad from polite requests in public.

Those same disgruntled fans will also ignore you when you later on start complaining why people don't support your Zim Hip Hop music.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Trouble starts when you as an artist don't wanna humble yourself and show humility to simple fan requests like taking a selfie photo because you now feel too important.

What you are saying sounds like regular people have the right to come up to a Zim celebrity as if they deserve a picture or video without asking. Not cool at all.

Queen

grand master
What you are saying sounds like regular people have the right to come up to a Zim celebrity as if they deserve a picture or video without asking. Not cool at all.

You are putting words into my mouth, I simply highlighted that as a popular person those kind of little things have potential to either build or break your brand so it's important to protect your public reputation based on how you move.

Black Panther

grand master

It's not about invading people's spaces, but just like many celebrities across the globe once money and hype get to their heads, they may start to develop an I don't care attitude about random fans whom they meet in a public environment.