Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Sir Wicknell Chivayo (a married man to Sonja Madzikanda) is out here complimenting SA Hip Hop artist Boity Thulo.

Zim Gossip News 2020 - Wicknell Chivayo Boity Thulo Comment - IMG1.png

Zim Gossip News 2020 - Wicknell Chivayo Boity Thulo Comment - IMG2.png

Numero Uno

grand master
So apparently the word is that the Zimbabwean celebrity gossip news Instagram blog "My Harare TV" literary created a ghost account for purposes of kuzvifonera on social media to get more buzz.

The ghost account had a username Mimi Charasa and even to the extent of creating a fake YouTube channel but the fake YouTube has been taken done by the video-sharing service moderators.

Zim Gossip News 2020 - Mimi Charasa, My Harare TV YouTube Channel.png

The victim of this whole Zimbabwean celebrity Instagram blogging drama is actually 876Lizzy.

Zim Gossip News 2020 - My Harare TV, 876Lizzy, Mimi Charasa.png

Zim Gossip News 2020 - Mimi Charasa vs Chatunga Mugabe - IMG1.png

Zim Gossip News 2020 - Mimi Charasa vs Chatunga Mugabe - IMG2.png

Zim Gossip News 2020 - Mimi Charasa vs Chatunga Mugabe - IMG3.png

Shamiso

initiate
So apparently the word is that the Zimbabwean celebrity gossip news Instagram blog "My Harare TV" literary created a ghost account for purposes of kuzvifonera on social media to get more buzz.

The ghost account had a username Mimi Charasa and even to the extent of creating a fake YouTube channel but the fake YouTube has been taken done by the video-sharing service moderators.

View attachment 2047

The victim of this whole Zimbabwean celebrity Instagram blogging drama is actually 876Lizzy.

View attachment 2046

All I want to know is why was Chatunga Bellarmine Mugabe replying to a daige he doesn't even know or has ever met before.

Numero Uno

grand master
All I want to know is why was Chatunga Bellarmine Mugabe replying to a daige he doesn't even know or has ever met before.

Maybe the oan comes across so many daiges when toobin' so it's hard to remember which daige is going off on him.

He responded using intuition which probably wasn't a good idea.

Black Panther

grand master

View attachment 2047

View attachment 2046

So where is 876Lizzy (L.E.I.Z.A.) from? The daige looks Brazilian.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

View attachment 2047

View attachment 2046

Super staged just to trend. It's was a nice script though.?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Super staged just to trend. It's was a nice script though.?

Whoever planned it did a terrible job.

Or maybe this was a smear campaign but other Instagram Zimbabwean bloggers to throw dirt on "My Harare TV" cause they wanna maintain their audience and keep growing without new players coming into the game.

Black Panther

grand master
Whoever planned it did a terrible job.

Or maybe this was a smear campaign but other Instagram Zimbabwean bloggers to throw dirt on "My Harare TV" cause they wanna maintain their audience and keep growing without new players coming into the game.

It's a strange world you never know.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.