Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Nyuu an opkomin Zim hip-hop artist Tineitadiwa has released a nyuu EP titled "Ch'i" an e dey available for im ofishal Soundcloud account.

Biluo is di tracklist:

Track NumberTrack Name
1Tinei
2Tell You Tales (Feat. Tino U)
3Mambo Harare / 04 My City
4Benjamin
5Omolemo's Interlude
6A Song About You
7Craig Mack
8Favorite Rapper
94 My N*gg*s
10Tell Me Lies
11Switching Lanes (Freestyle)
12The Swamp (Skit)
13Good Times
14Paranoia (Skit)
15Ch'i

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Who is this Tineitadiwa guy? I have never heard of him. I gotta say it's too many Zim Hip Hop artists these days to keep up with them.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I just found his music on Soundcloud too. Do you think he is a promising Zim Hip hop artist or nah?

If he switches up his style then maybe but this EP doesn't cut it when you compare him to mainstream Zim Hip Hop artists like Takura, Jnr Brown, Tehn Diamond and Cal_Vin.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
If he switches up his style then maybe but this EP doesn't cut it when you compare him to mainstream Zim Hip Hop artists like Takura, Jnr Brown, Tehn Diamond and Cal_Vin.

I guess so but I have also noticed Tineitadiwa's music is heavily influenced by Drake after listening to his bars.

Nothing wrong with that except he should think across the lines of carving his own space in the Zim Hip Hop music industry.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I guess so but I have also noticed Tineitadiwa's music is heavily influenced by Drake after listening to his bars.

Nothing wrong with that except he should think across the lines of carving his own space in the Zim Hip Hop music industry.

The problem is kana wakangojaira ku kopa you will never achieve anything that is of your own creation. You know what I mean.

Latest resources