recommended
P
Your partner's sexual history is their own and it's not fair to judge them for it.

I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's natural to feel a little bit insecure about your partner's sexual past. It's important to communicate those feelings and work through them together.
P

Placide

Your partner's sexual history is their own and it's not fair to judge them for it.

I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's natural to feel a little bit insecure about your partner's sexual past. It's important to communicate those feelings and work through them together.

recommended
J

Jezebel

IMO, it's important to remember that a person's sexual history does not define them as a person. It's just one aspect of their life and shouldn't be a determining factor in your relationship.

M

MinusTempo

I agree that it shouldn't define someone, but I also think it's okay to have preferences and boundaries when it comes to your partner's sexual history. It's all about what you're comfortable with.

N

Neith

Is body count mostly influenced by religious views?

Society, not just religion, stigmatizes sleeping with multiple partners and labels women as "heaux" or "slags." People's main issue with this behavior stems from the belief that it is dirty and unacceptable, particularly for women who are often judged more harshly than men.

C

Claudius

A person's worth ain't tied to their sexual past. And when it comes to talking about this groovy topic, it's important to have some empathy and understanding. You gotta recognize that all sorts of things can shape someone's sexual history, man, like societal pressure, personal choices, and all that jazz. So, be cool and don't judge.

H

Herod

Of course it is a big deal because sexual intercourse is an intimate act.

You don't want your wife or girlfriend to have been intimate with numerous other guys.

R

Rudebwoy

It's called having standards. A key that opens many locks is priceless, but a lock opened by many different keys has little value.

D

Darius

I would never consider a woman who has casual sex so easily. It is so easy for a woman to seduce and have sex with a stranger in a few hours. It is so easy for a woman to seduce a work colleague. How can you trust a woman like this in a future serious relationship?

The answer is you can't. It will make for a very difficult relationship and limited trust. She can make all sorts of promises but based on her past they just ring hollow. For me, words are transient. The actions are real. Habits are hard to change. I don't expect a virgin. As long as her sex life is based on deeply moral, long term relationships, I have no issue.

C

Chad

Having a high body count as a woman shows she's not good at selecting a man she'll stick with and the act of sex itself is desensitized so she's incapable of becoming consumed with the intimate love for a man