Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Zim comedian Mai Titi ("Felistas Murata-Edwards") wasn't very much pleased with Lorraine Guyo's latest skit titled "Makuhwa Handite Futi Aaaaah." She proceeded to put Lorraine Guyo on blast saying Lolo isn't so much into the Zim comedy business but is only a njapisi that goes around servicing blessers in Harare.

Mai Titi added fuel to fire by also saying Lorraine lied she was suffering when she went to Mzansi ("South Africa"). The reason was Lorraine wanted to abort a baby she had.

Attachments

• Tatelicious Comments On Mai Titi vs Lorraine Guyo.jpg
    Tatelicious Comments On Mai Titi vs Lorraine Guyo.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Zim celebrity - Lorraine Guyo.png
    Zim celebrity - Lorraine Guyo.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 394
  • Lorraine Y. Guyo.jpg
    Lorraine Y. Guyo.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 323

Shamiso

initiate
Mai Titi should have just called Lorraine Guyo and resolved any issues she has with her instead of trashing her own sosho media.

Scorpio

grand master
This daige Lorraine Y. Guyo was recently saying she is about to head back to skwale... Now it's gonna be drama in these sosho media streets.

She should have picked her battles wisely.

Attachments

• Zimbabwe Celebrity News 2020 - Lorraine Guyo Back To School - IMG1.png
    Zimbabwe Celebrity News 2020 - Lorraine Guyo Back To School - IMG1.png
    735 KB · Views: 289
  • Zimbabwe Celebrity News 2020 - Lorraine Guyo Back To School - IMG2.png
    Zimbabwe Celebrity News 2020 - Lorraine Guyo Back To School - IMG2.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 273

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Lorraine Guyo released a Zim comedy skit which Mai Titi interpreted as Lolo throwing shade at her.

Given that the Zim showbiz industry is so small I'd expect by now Zim entertainers to be united and working together as a unit.

The hypocrisy of this drama, in particular, is when you will hear in the near future one of them talking about female empowerment and whatnot.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Given that the Zim showbiz industry is so small I'd expect by now Zim entertainers to be united and working together as a unit.

The hypocrisy of this drama, in particular, is when you will hear in the near future one of them talking about female empowerment and whatnot.

There are different versions of feminism therefore when you look at it feminism means something different to different people.

Scorpio

grand master

Yadeuka-yadeuka, hazvipere mushe izvi. Lorraine anzi ihure saka she will find ways to clap back and only time will tell.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Yadeuka-yadeuka, hazvipere mushe izvi. Lorraine anzi ihure saka she will find ways to clap back and only time will tell.

Apo pekunzi ihwaga remakoko adzikisirwa.

I am sure even both their fans would wish the likes of Mai Titi, Madam Boss and Gonyeti to enlighten folks like Lolo who are still new to the game on how to maneuver themselves in the industry.

Instead of them feuding on sosho media.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Feminism is not misandry, there are lots of men who are feminists because they have observed the struggle and want things better for the women in their lives too.

There are also many women who aren't feminists. However, as I said earlier on, the problem we have is not necessarily feminism but the different versions of it.

Don't cha sometimes skim modern feminism is border-line misandry?

This depends on how an individual or a group of people come to a conclusion of what feminism is.

For example, Christian feminists, Islamic feminists, Atheist feminists, etc.

Latest resources