What are the weird things Zim celebrities do for clout on sosho media?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
What's the latest Zim music industry gwans now?

Nothing it's just upcoming music shows.

Andy Muridzo will perform live at H.I.C.C. (Harare International Conference Center) with South African music group Mafikizolo.

Zimbabwe Music News - Andy Muridzo Concert.jpg

Winky D and Freeman will be in South Africa in October.

I guess Freeman will also be performing his latest singles from his new Zimdancehall album "Gango."

As for Winky D (Di Bigman) I doubt he will travel with Gemma Griffiths to perform their Zimdancehall hit single MuGarden (prod. by Oskid Productions).

Zimdancehall Artists Winky D and Freeman HKD Boss To Perform Live in South Africa.jpg

Numero Uno

grand master
An example would be how Wicknell Chivayo doesn't get along with Ginimbi Genius Kadungure, but Tazvi Mhaka often hangs around with Wicknell Chivayo from time to time.

What I see from that is Zim female celebrity socialites deal with their grudges differently than male Zim celebs.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Zim felebrity because?

I have heard they both have got a reasonable following on social media.

So since both Tatelicious and Tariro Shumba Lala are openly gay Zim internet personalities and all that.

I just equate them to other Zim felebrities regardless of their own personal preferences.

Queen

grand master
I have heard they both have got a reasonable following on social media.

So since both Tatelicious and Tariro Shumba Lala are openly gay Zim internet personalities and all that.

I just equate them to other Zim felebrities regardless of their own personal preferences.

Where though?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
On Mvenge Mvenge FB Group. Except for Tatelicious who has her/his own FB group.

Does Mvenge Mvenge FB Group advocate for legalizing gay marriage in Zimbabwe and the legal rights of gay or lesbian couples in Zimbabwe adopting children.

In a nutshell what's Mvenge Mvenge FB Group's standpoint in matters about ngochani rights?