What are the weird things Zim celebrities do for clout on sosho media?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Is the group predominately about ngochani?

Not in that sense. Think of it as an amalgamation of different thoughts from various people.

Some individuals are openly gay in that Mvenge Mvenge group and they don't hide the fact of their ngochani lifestyle. Obviously some are still in the closet and that's their choice.

Scorpio

grand master
Does Mvenge Mvenge FB Group advocate for legalizing gay marriage in Zimbabwe and the legal rights of gay or lesbian couples in Zimbabwe adopting children.

In a nutshell what's Mvenge Mvenge FB Group's standpoint in matters about ngochani rights?

There is already GALZ organisation in Zimbabwe which has been advocating for same-sex rights. You can't compare that to Mvenge Mvenge which is merely a Zim celeb gossip group.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
There is already GALZ organisation in Zimbabwe which has been advocating for same-sex rights. You can't compare that to Mvenge Mvenge which is merely a Zim celeb gossip group.

Since y'all say there are ngochani individuals in it then the similarity is there.

Scorpio

grand master
Since y'all say there are ngochani individuals in it then the similarity is there.

No. You are wrong.

Actually there is a difference in advocating for gay rights whilst in the diaspora, than advocating for gay rights whilst physically doing so in ZImbabwe.

You gotta think in terms of how often are occurrences of ngito expressing their sexuality like they do on social media.

You see, they only do so because there are in the diaspora where there are gay rights.

In Zimbabwe hell no. I bet they won't dare.

Queen

grand master
No. You are wrong.

Actually there is a difference in advocating for gay rights whilst in the diaspora, than advocating for gay rights whilst physically doing so in ZImbabwe.

You gotta think in terms of how often are occurrences of ngito expressing their sexuality like they do on social media.

You see, they only do so because there are in the diaspora where there are gay rights.

In Zimbabwe hell no. I bet they won't dare.

The hostility against gay people in Zimbabwe I don't get it. It's don't make any sense at all.

Queen

grand master
Because.... :confused:

Common sense should tell everyone that if someone chooses to be gay. They are still going to be gay irregardless of the law in that country.

They will proceed to do whatever they do behind the scenes. And even if they do, how does that have any effect on the local economy?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Common sense should tell everyone that if someone chooses to be gay. They are still going to be gay irregardless of the law in that country.

They will proceed to do whatever they do behind the scenes. And even if they do, how does that have any effect on the local economy?

Generally Zimbabwe is a Christian country. It's to be expected.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Generally Zimbabwe is a Christian country. It's to be expected.

Maybe in your dreams.

However, in reality Zimbabwe is far from being a Christian country.

If Zimbabwe was a Christian country there would be no people practicing ATR (African Traditional Religion), Muslims, Rastafarians, Atheists and you gotta add Satanists to that list too.

Although there aren't official Satanist churches like in the United States of America.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Maybe in your dreams.

However, in reality, Zimbabwe is far from being a Christian country.

If Zimbabwe was a Christian country there would be no people practicing ATR (African Traditional Religion), Muslims, Rastafarians, Atheists and you gotta add Satanists to that list too.

Although there aren't official Satanist churches like in the United States of America.

Mmm... Satanism religion isn't recognized as a form of worship like Islam in Zimbabwe.

By the way, maybe it will be more accurate to say Zimbabwe is largely a Christian country.

Queen

grand master
Mmm... Satanism religion isn't recognized as a form of worship like Islam in Zimbabwe.

By the way, maybe it will be more accurate to say Zimbabwe is largely a Christian country.

I don't quite understand how you are using the word "Satanism" here.

Are you referring to people who are open devil worshippers (as in the Luciferian religion itself) or simply people who do money rituals to further their business interests etc?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I don't quite understand how you are using the word "Satanism" here.

Are you referring to people who are open devil worshipers (as in the Luciferian religion itself) or simply people who do money rituals to further their business interests etc?

I was referring to it as a religion. Either way, how do people end up being initiated into devil worship unknowingly?

Scorpio

grand master
I was referring to it as a religion. Either way, how do people end up being initiated into devil worship unknowingly?

Probably through sex magick, orgies, spending cash earned from money rituals and constantly hanging around people with dark energy of some sort.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Probably through sex magick, orgies, spending cash earned from money rituals and constantly hanging around people with dark energy of some sort.

Isn't money just money?

That's like saying the bank will refuse juju money.

I mean how will they know it's ritual money in the first place?

Queen

grand master
Isn't money just money?

That's like saying the bank will refuse juju money.

I mean how will they know it's ritual money in the first place?

You can't be naive to say money is just money.

There is a difference about where it comes from and how it's earned.

The same way y'all got cultic African Prophets who work hand in hand with fetish priests and then end up healing people through magick which obviously is different from magic.

Scorpio

grand master
You can't be naive to say money is just money.

There is a difference about where it comes from and how it's earned.

The same way y'all got cultic African Prophets who work hand in hand with fetish priests and then end up healing people through magick which obviously is different from magic.

Sounds like you are making reference to theurgy aren't you?

Nonetheless, I kinda doubt money hungry Zim prophets would delve into serious things like operative magic.