What are the weird things Zim celebrities do for clout on sosho media?

Queen

grand master
We all know social media can be used for good initiatives, but what do y'all usually see as one of the most desperate things Zim celebrities do on social networks for the sake of engaging in clout-chasing antics?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
It gotta be the idea of bringing their relationships out in the open, and then complaining why people are so judgmental about whom they chose to be with—or saying, "It's none of anybody's business". I guess it doesn't take too long to spot hypocritical narcissists. Obviously, I am not saying that's how the majority move but y'all can put that together.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Clout on Instagram is essential in the process of building a large social media following. The bigger your organic audience is, the more money can be made via sponsorship. I hope this explains why some Zim celebs act weird on social media more than they'd in their private lives.

Queen

grand master
Clout on Instagram is essential in the process of building a large social media following. The bigger your organic audience is, the more money can be made via sponsorship. I hope this explains why some Zim celebs act weird on social media more than they'd in their private lives.

When you have grown kids I don't think it will be setting a good example though.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
When you have grown kids I don't think it will be setting a good example though.

Clout chasing's now part of social media marketing and it works when it is well-planned. Although I don't fully agree with some antics. But still, it's much better than taking the route of making a celebrity sex tape.

Queen

grand master
Clout chasing's now part of social media marketing and it works when it is well-planned. Although I don't fully agree with some antics. But still, it's much better than taking the route of making a celebrity sex tape.

There are many other social media marketing strategies besides clout chasing. One has to ask themselves, "How are you gonna stand out if you continue doing what everybody else is doing"?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
There are many other social media marketing strategies besides clout chasing. One has to ask themselves, "How are you gonna stand out if you continue doing what everybody else is doing"?

The thing is that clout on Instagram is also based on imitating what the next popular person is doing. That's why there is too much thirst-trapping on IG compared to other social networks. If a daige sees that the next daige is gaining followers because they are showing more and more skin, guess what? The daige is finna do the same damn thing.

Scorpio

grand master
Besides all the "Instagram clout" socialites be thirsty for, it's none other than the pull-him-down mentality. This makes me remember the time when Wicknell Chivayo was mentioning Ginimbi's source of income as smuggling fuel.

Attachments

• Sir Wicknell Chivayo Comments on Ginimbi Genius Kadungure Source  of Income.png
    Sir Wicknell Chivayo Comments on Ginimbi Genius Kadungure Source of Income.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,834
  • Sir Wicknell Chivayo Denies Being Friends With Ginimbi Genius Kadungure.png
    Sir Wicknell Chivayo Denies Being Friends With Ginimbi Genius Kadungure.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 2,601

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Besides all the "Instagram clout" socialites be thirsty for, it's none other than the pull-him-down mentality. This makes me remember the time when Wicknell Chivayo was mentioning Ginimbi's source of income as smuggling fuel.

View attachment 1458

View attachment 1459

I remember that as well. In fact, that story started when Mutumwa Mawere was asking for his money from Ginimbi. Mutumwa Mawere said he gave Genius Kadungure a financial loan. Speaking of which, Ginimbi wasn't too happy about it because he thought Mutumwa Mawere was clout-chasing him by bringing all that drama to social media.

Attachments

• Ginimbi Genius Kadungure reply To Mutumwa Mawere.png
    Ginimbi Genius Kadungure reply To Mutumwa Mawere.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 925
  • Mutumwa Mawere Comments On Ginimbi Genius Kadungure Net Worth.png
    Mutumwa Mawere Comments On Ginimbi Genius Kadungure Net Worth.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 944
  • Mutumwa Mawere Post About Ginimbi Net Worth.png
    Mutumwa Mawere Post About Ginimbi Net Worth.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 770
  • Mutumwa Mawere reply to Ginimbi Genius Kadungure.png
    Mutumwa Mawere reply to Ginimbi Genius Kadungure.png
    70 KB · Views: 923
  • Matigary Post About Mutumwa Mawere and Ginimbi Genius Kadungure.png
    Matigary Post About Mutumwa Mawere and Ginimbi Genius Kadungure.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 894

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I remember that as well. In fact, that story started when Mutumwa Mawere was asking for his money from Ginimbi. Mutumwa Mawere said he gave Genius Kadungure a financial loan. Speaking of which, Ginimbi wasn't too happy about it because he thought Mutumwa Mawere was clout-chasing him by bringing all that drama to social media.

View attachment 1460

View attachment 1461

View attachment 1462

View attachment 1463

View attachment 1464

I also don't get the point why Mutumwa Mawere was asking Ginimbi for his money on Twitter.

Like why not call him or his personal assistant if he has one?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I also don't the point Mutumwa Mawere was asking Ginimbi for his money on Twitter.

Like why not call him or his personal assistant if he has one?

Maybe he was really fed up about it dunno...

He might have thought since all those daiges or Zim slay queens should be put on game about the man.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What about Mudiwa Hood?

I can't comprehend why some Zim daiges think that Mudiwa Hood ain't straight.

I am like... you can't say that about the next oan. It's cool if you don't like him.

But to say stuff like that. Hell to da naw, naw, naw.

Attachments

• Mudiwa Hood Gay.jpg
    Mudiwa Hood Gay.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 812

Scorpio

grand master
I concur.

I have noticed there's no Zim Hip Hop artist who receives so much hate than Mudiwa Mtandwa.

@Queen well, back then Stunner da Des used to be the most hated Zim Hip Hop artist when people thought he was very abusive during his relationship drama with Olinda Chapel-Nkomo. I am sure there are still many Zimbos who still hate him to this day. So y'all can't really say Mudiwa Mtandwa is the most hated rapper.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
well, back then Stunner da Des used to be the most hated Zim Hip Hop artist when people thought he was very abusive during his relationship drama with Olinda Chapel-Nkomo. I am sure there are still many Zimbos who still hate him to this day. So y'all can't really say Mudiwa Mtandwa is the most hated rapper.

@Scorpio don't you think that's debatable since Olinda Chapel-Nkomo's followers were the ones throwing shade at him the most?