recommended
Chinhu chedu translates to "cosa nostra" which means "our thing" from a mafia perspective.

So perhaps when some Zanu PF members say that slogan they are basically echoing the mafia code of saying "this thing of ours" that is only meant for "made men" and not random individuals who have no allegiance to Zanu PF political ambitions.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Chinhu chedu translates to "cosa nostra" which means "our thing" from a mafia perspective.

So perhaps when some Zanu PF members say that slogan they are basically echoing the mafia code of saying "this thing of ours" that is only meant for "made men" and not random individuals who have no allegiance to Zanu PF political ambitions.

recommended

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Oh, I see, that does make quite a bit of sense fo' sho'.

However, is there a secret society within ZANU-PF?

When you mention a "secret society" are you suggesting that within ZANU-PF you have an organized group of men with a similar code of conduct as Freemasons, Knights Hospitaller, Knights Templar, or that sort of thing? What exactly is your question?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Well, yes that's kinda what I am implying.

I don't think you will find anything of that nature in ZANU-PF. Although it's quite obvious in ZANU-PF there are members who are more elite and command more respect than other members.

Seniority reigns supreme in ZANU-PF and leaving a trail of blood is how you rise to the top of ZANU-PF. It's not something meant for people with empathy. Ruthlessness is the name of the game.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't think you will find anything of that nature in ZANU-PF. Although it's quite obvious in ZANU-PF there are members who are more elite and command more respect than other members.

Seniority reigns supreme in ZANU-PF and leaving a trail of blood is how you rise to the top of ZANU-PF. It's not something meant for people with empathy. Ruthlessness is the name of the game.

Yeah and so I've noticed.