Scorpio

grand master
I don't get it. If you say there isn't a difference between pansexuals and bisexuals then why would people come out as pansexuals instead of just coming out of the closet as bisexuals?

Bisexuals can be sexually attracted to two or more genders. Pansexuals don't care about what gender you are or what genitalia you might have, they just fall in love with whoever they happen to. In other words, Bi means two. Pan means all. So Pansexual means that you love someone because of who they are, regardless of gender.

Black Panther

grand master
Isn't pansexual just bisexual?

Yes, pretty much.

There's no such thing as pansexual. Just very confused about bisexuals. So pansexual is just interchangeable for bisexuals but mainly used by special snowflakes. I personally see no problem with a person identifying as pansexual as long as they don't subscribe to the belief that bisexual people only like cisgender people and not transgender people. That's when it gets transphobic.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Yes, pretty much.

There's no such thing as pansexual. Just very confused bisexuals. So pansexual is just interchangeable for bisexuals but mainly used by special snowflakes.

I personally see no problem with a person identifying as pansexual as long as they don't subscribe to the belief that bisexual people only like cisgender people and not transgender people. That's when it gets transphobic.

So what do Transgender people think about people who identify as pansexual?

Scorpio

grand master
Gender is defined by your genetic makeup, e.g do you have an XY chromosome or a XX chromosome? This defines your gender. I don't care who you are sexually attracted to but stop trying to define it as a gender.

You're incorrect, actually. You're referring to sex. Not gender. Gender is societal.

Black Panther

grand master
You're incorrect, actually. You're referring to sex. Not gender. Gender is societal.

All I am trying to say about this pansexual thing is that I think pansexual is just a new fancy word for bisexual... without the old stereotypes of bisexuality, but with new stereotypes which are attributed to the pansexual community. Basically pansexuals just want more attention than they wouldn't otherwise get if they claim to be bisexual.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
All I am trying to say about this pansexual thing is that I think pansexual is just a new fancy word for bisexual... without the old stereotypes of bisexuality, but with new stereotypes which are attributed to the pansexual community. Basically pansexuals just want more attention than they wouldn't otherwise get if they claim to be bisexual.

Sounds like a lot of effort and headache for the sake of a label, and while I get that labels have meaning and are important in their own way, I think it's all a bit of unnecessary stress. It blows my mind to how far people will go to make themselves feel unique.

Black Panther

grand master
Sounds like a lot of effort and headache for the sake of a label, and while I get that labels have meaning and are important in their own way, I think it's all a bit of unnecessary stress. It blows my mind to how far people will go to make themselves feel unique.

This is why today you hear of so many genders because people make more and more up to feel unique. Gender fluid is one of the terms that makes me feel like banging my head into a wall several times.

Scorpio

grand master
Y'all need to remember that:

SexualityDefinition
Pansexualattracted to every sexuality and gender in the world.
Bisexualattracted to the same and opposite gender.
Homosexualattracted to the same gender.
Heterosexualattracted to the opposite gender.
Demisexualattracted to anyone as long as they have a strong bond.
Asexualattracted to no one.