recommended
Mangemba in English means "Valium". It's a drug in the form of a pill containing Diazepam (a "Benzodiazepine" that is a sedative downer). They often look like tic-tacs the ones sold in Zim and some look different depending on the supplier.

Now the interesting thing about Mangemba is some of them are not really Valium except they are "Etizolam" pills. But still, people sell them as Mangemba without the users knowing full well what they are buying. All they wanna do is get stupefied and call it a day.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Mangemba in English means "Valium". It's a drug in the form of a pill containing Diazepam (a "Benzodiazepine" that is a sedative downer). They often look like tic-tacs the ones sold in Zim and some look different depending on the supplier.

Now the interesting thing about Mangemba is some of them are not really Valium except they are "Etizolam" pills. But still, people sell them as Mangemba without the users knowing full well what they are buying. All they wanna do is get stupefied and call it a day.

Attachments

• Mangemba In English (Valium).jpg
    Mangemba In English (Valium).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 603
  • Mangemba Drug.jpg
    Mangemba Drug.jpg
    850.4 KB · Views: 952
  • Zimbabwe Mangemba (Etizolam).jpg
    Zimbabwe Mangemba (Etizolam).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 485
recommended

Numero Uno

grand master
With the ongoing BronCleer epidemic in Zimbabwe. I think something should be done by the Ministry of Health to address and tackle the abuse of mangemba and mutoriro (guka).

Another issue at hand is the abetting by popular Zimdancehall artists which leads to the proliferation of both mutoriro and mangemba epidemic.

Black Panther

grand master
With the ongoing BronCleer epidemic in Zimbabwe. I think something should be done by the Ministry of Health to address and tackle the abuse of mangemba and mutoriro.

Another issue at hand is the abetting by popular Zimdancehall artists which leads to the proliferation of both mutoriro and mangemba epidemic.

Something of interest about Bronco Codeine in Zimbabwe is they are not even mixing the lean. They drink it straight unlike the purple drank in the US (i.e Sprite and Promethazine).

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Something of interest about Bronco Codeine in Zimbabwe is they are not even mixing the lean. They drink it straight unlike the purple drank in the US (i.e Sprite and Promethazine).

Well, about Promethazine you have got to know it's an anti-allergy drug and that relates to Benadryl. Furthermore, the amounts in codeine cough syrup are irrelevant in the sense of getting stoned compared to the codeine.

Numero Uno

grand master

If they don't mix it with Sprite then you can't call that lean. But even though if you mix BronCleer and Sprite you won't have that purple drank color.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Why can't ZRP establish an anti-drug and gang-related violence unit instead of kudzingirira ma small vendors vanotengesa mangemba nemutoriro? It's best to catch the supplier than small fish involved in peddling both mutorio and mangemba.

How do you know mamwe mapurisa eZRP havarovewo futi mangemba?

Off-duty munhu anotogona kustika nemutoriro iye hake arimushandi wehurumende.