Zim hip-hop and Zimdancehall music 2019 - (Discussion Thread)

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

So it turns out Olinda Chapel-Nkomo is now listening to Stunner's music more than Tytan Nkomo.

What Olinda Chapel is doing is mad disrespectful to Tytan Nkomo.

She should be bumping Tytan's music though and to even think that she had the opportunity to learn and develop herself but she decided to waste it.

Pride indeed goes before a fall. I am kinda thinking Stunner humbled her.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
FAX ????. But what does Dyonne Tafirenyika thinks about her baby daddy Stunner posting about his ex like this? Y'all think she just looks to the side and says it's just Zim Hip Hop promo?

Well, Dyonne Tafirenyika and Tytan Nkomo are now individuals caught up in the mix of two people (i.e. Desmond Chideme and Olinda Chapel-Nkomo) who have unfinished business.

Numero Uno

grand master
Well, Dyonne Tafirenyika and Tytan Nkomo are now individuals caught up in the mix of two people (i.e. Desmond Chideme and Olinda Chapel-Nkomo) who have unfinished business.

Relationships these days always end in tears and the way people seem to walk out of marriage or long-term relationships these days makes me wonder what will be of the next generation. ????????

Queen

grand master
She is turning out to be Zim's biggest clout chaser on the internet. (no pun intended).

Either way, all these clout chasing tactics towards Stunner are why she’s not as successful as she wants to be in her marriage to Tytan Nkomo.

A failed marriage is not and never a shame. No one should use a failed marriage to shame anyone. Not nice.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
A failed marriage is not and never a shame. No one should use a failed marriage to shame anyone. Not nice.

Ain't nobody is shaming. I am just pointing out that what Olinda Chapel is doing by clout chasing Stunner for relevancy is now making Tytan Nkomo look like a complete fool for hooking with her in the first place.

And she wouldn't have taken a marriage route with Tytan Nkomo if it wasn't something worthwhile.

Queen

grand master
Ain't nobody is shaming. I am just pointing out that what Olinda Chapel is doing by clout chasing Stunner for relevancy is now making Tytan Nkomo look like a complete fool for hooking with her in the first place.

And she wouldn't have taken a marriage route with Tytan Nkomo if it wasn't something worthwhile.

A failed marriage isn't a failed life!

Scorpio

grand master

When I say people don’t really know what’s going on, they see a small picture and they will be shouting goals, goals, but they really don’t know what’s going on inside the relationship.

Scorpio

grand master
Olinda Chapel hausi kuona ari kuedza kumunyadzisa?

You took the words right out of my mouth… You see, when you do clownery the clown comes back to bite.

Unfortunately, in cases like these, men are always blamed for dishonoring women. While women are rarely held accountable for their own actions.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Zimbabwe Hip Hop Album by 'Ndi Kacee' and 'Airule' - Best Combo No Ngano.jpg

Ndi Kacee and Airule dropped a joint Zim Hip Hop studio album 'Best Combo No Ngano' and it's now on online music DSPs.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.