Zim hip-hop and Zimdancehall music 2019 - (Discussion Thread)

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Yeah, cause when two people break up after having a baby together then it's back to friendship for the sake of co-parenting. That's just how it is.

Not all couples instantly become "FRIENDS" like you are saying.

But you are also right for saying people nowadays tend to break up soon after having a baby for some reason.

Black Panther

grand master

But you are also right for saying people nowadays tend to break up soon after having a baby for some reason.

If things turn out like that then it follows the narrative that a relationship or marriage made out of lust will always run out because love is everlasting but lust isn’t.

Queen

grand master

In most cases, babies and children are hard work.

It's really hard to keep the relationship the same because some people may be tired and stressed out from caring for a whole other human being.

And most times the baby comes before the relationship so eventually you don't end up spending time together like you used to. Which can make the next person feel neglected.

Bla Jedza

apprentice

Attachments

• Latest Olinda Chapel High Tea Event.jpg
    Latest Olinda Chapel High Tea Event.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Latest Olinda Chapel High Tea Event 2.jpg
    Latest Olinda Chapel High Tea Event 2.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 244

Queen

grand master
;) Those two oan are both sharing Apple Airpods LMAO. :ROFLMAO:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. But still, Natasha Muz's songs are a little bit tolerable unlike what I have heard from other female Zim Hip Hop artists.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Do Zim Hip Hop female artists sometimes face criticism for being over the top or too explicit since there is some form of censorship in Zimbabwe?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.