Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Music Producer Chiweddar Vows To Change Zim Music Industry.png

The former Military Touch Movement's in-house music producer Chiweddar posted an Instagram post to describe his long term interests in the Zimbabwean music industry and he wrote:

"To all those who still believe in me and the work I contribute to this industry despite all the speculations made, I'm sincerely grateful to God and to you for your undying support.
I vow, I will single-handedly CHANGE the face of music in Zimbabwe. Mark my words"

Do you think Chiweddar has enough gas left in the tank now that he has parted ways with Jah Prayzah, DJ Tamuka, ExQ and the rest of the Military Touch Movement members?

Queen

grand master
Daniel Chiweda is an okay music producer but to say:
I vow, I will single-handedly CHANGE the face of music in Zimbabwe. Mark my words"

He is just projecting his narcissistic persona.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why do you say so?

It goes without saying that Zimbabwe's music industry isn't evolving not kuti there isn't talent.

It's because of the economic conditions in the country at the moment.

Saka uyo Daniel Chiweda might have a better chance of becoming the President of Zimbabwe before he accomplishes his vow yekuti:

Scorpio

grand master
Chiweddar the self-proclaimed Messiah of Zimbabwe's music business! Zvemu Zimbabwe zvine nharo wena. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Ndopauno ona hako kuti humbleness iri kuLacker.

Latest resources