Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Stop hyping this J. Cole album. It wasn’t good at all. He had two good songs. No bangers.

J. Cole's albums are always lyrically heavy.

You don’t need to be a Genius to understand his music, but you do need to have the taste for it. His music was never full of club bangers so if that’s what you want, you better look for another artist.

Scorpio

grand master
J. Cole's albums are always lyrically heavy.

You don’t need to be a Genius to understand his music, but you do need to have the taste for it. His music was never full of club bangers so if that’s what you want, you better look for another artist.

No those are lies because J.Cole is a little too overrated.

Numero Uno

grand master
I’d rather listen to Drake than J. Cole. And that says a lot.

Lyrically the J. Cole's album KOD is great, but the beats are sloppy.

There's no memorable song except for maybe "J. Cole - ATM." On the lower half of his album when ranked, but it's still an interesting listen.

Black Panther

grand master
Lyrically the J. Cole's album KOD is great, but the beats are sloppy.

There's no memorable song except for maybe "J. Cole - ATM." On the lower half of his album when ranked, but it's still an interesting listen.

This is at least his second-best album. In my opinion, it’s better than Forest Hills Drive but that’s just me.

Every song on this KOD album has a meaning and it conveys a message that is important to the whole black community.

The way the album has 3 meanings and all of them have at least two songs that convey that message. This is probably J. Cole's best work, to be honest.

Numero Uno

grand master
This is at least his second-best album. In my opinion, it’s better than Forest Hills Drive but that’s just me.

Every song on this KOD album has a meaning and it conveys a message that is important to the whole black community.

The way the album has 3 meanings and all of them have at least two songs that convey that message. This is probably J. Cole's best work, to be honest.

Not all the tracks were memorable for me on the first listen, but after a couple, there are standout tracks throughout the whole album.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.