Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
It's been really a while now since Zim Hip Hop artist Blacperl (Chiedza Babra Maswera) has dropped any material worth talmbout.

Nevertheless, Blacperl announced on her official Twitter account she is currently working on something special for her fans and she will be dropping hot new music.

I'd assume the title of this track or perhaps project is "CouldaKa" on the basis of her using a hashtag with the aforementioned title. Who knows? Time will tell...

Zim Hip Hop Artist Blacperl (Chiedza Babra Maswera) - IMG3.png

Attachments

• Zim Hip Hop Artist Blacperl (Chiedza Babra Maswera) - IMG1.png
    Zim Hip Hop Artist Blacperl (Chiedza Babra Maswera) - IMG1.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 341
  • Zim Hip Hop Artist Blacperl (Chiedza Babra Maswera) - IMG2.jpg
    Zim Hip Hop Artist Blacperl (Chiedza Babra Maswera) - IMG2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 443
Oan wait a minute, so this daige Blacperl has been rapping before Kikky Badass yet Kikky Badass is more popular than her why? ??

Why don't you just chill tf out, this shinda is about Blacperl dropping new Zim Hip Hop music whilst now y'all are bringing up Kikky Badass? Jeez, y'all oans be whilen all year 365, tf. ?

Scorpio

grand master
She could if she, ah, I mean nevermind lol.

Oh, so you are trying to say the next daige should be more "body-positive and sexy?"

But then again me knowing you oans y'all will start making threads saying Zim Hip Hop daiges are always rapping about bird values.

Black Panther

grand master
What you wanna do, slide in her DM's or what? Anyways her IG is: @blacperlzw

Oh hell no I am good. BTW, I don't slide in DM's either. I am way past that point you ought to know that by now.

Otherwise, IMO what I can say is: the next daige needs to work on her online presence because these days the record business is ALL about marketing to every eyeball on sosho media. That's if the next daige isn't taking this as a hobby, to begin.

And when going through her page there isn't much compelling visual content that communicates what she does. I am talmbout' her brand values, past or present achievements, etc. I mean how are randoms and non-regulars suppose to connect with her grind?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Oh hell no I am good. BTW, I don't slide in DM's either. I am way past that point you ought to know that by now.

Otherwise, IMO what I can say is: the next daige needs to work on her online presence because these days the record business is ALL about marketing to every eyeball on sosho media. That's if the next daige isn't taking this as a hobby, to begin.

And when going through her page there isn't much compelling visual content that communicates what she does. I am talmbout' her brand values, past or present achievements, etc. I mean how are randoms and non-regulars suppose to connect with her grind?

Marketing isn't every Zim Hip Hop artist's forte and so is running a label, and so is the legal side of it too.

She just needs to put together a good team and take everything one step at a time she will surely get there, fo sho. ????

Status
This post is closed for further replies.