recommended
B
For now, mmm, Holy Ten, forget that, I am tripping. Look it's subjective, I mean music is like food everybody has different tastes. There isn't an objective way to gauge recording artists unless, of course, we are talking about the music business. Revenue is the only way to tell who is the best in Zim hip-hop because if you are making money from it you must be doing something right. It's pointless to have hard bars and be broke. What's the point?

Perhaps other things to take into consideration for who is doing well are longevity and maybe the number of Zim hip-hop awards. Personally, I think Zim hip-hop awards in the status quo are absolutely irrelevant. Don't get me wrong. I like Zim rap music but the awards, LMAO. What do...
B

Benzorghini

For now, mmm, Holy Ten, forget that, I am tripping. Look it's subjective, I mean music is like food everybody has different tastes. There isn't an objective way to gauge recording artists unless, of course, we are talking about the music business. Revenue is the only way to tell who is the best in Zim hip-hop because if you are making money from it you must be doing something right. It's pointless to have hard bars and be broke. What's the point?

Perhaps other things to take into consideration for who is doing well are longevity and maybe the number of Zim hip-hop awards. Personally, I think Zim hip-hop awards in the status quo are absolutely irrelevant. Don't get me wrong. I like Zim rap music but the awards, LMAO. What do they do? It's nothing I can honestly think of really. A little publicity? Well, maybe but still they aren't life-changing compared to something like Grammy Awards. I know I may sound as though I am reaching but I am only trying to expagorate my previous points.

And let's talk about longevity, shall we? I think Stunner deserves respect. He has done quite frankly a lot in expanding the discography of Zim hip-hop as a genre. It's very few rappers in Zim worth listening to. Name any Zim rap artist who has stood the test of time. See you can't. It's akin to talking about Zimdancehall without first mentioning Winky D. You have got to respect the elders not necessarily in terms of their natural age but their evolution in the game.

Okay, enough about the dinosaurs. In the opening paragraph, I mentioned Holy Ten. That's because he is the man of the hour. He is doing tremendously well. But that doesn't make him the best. Takura is better. I mean musically Takura is a well-rounded versatile artist. However, Takura is boring to watch performing live. As an objective hater, I always got a lot to say but let's say he has no energy. If what he did during Rick Ross' show at HICC is his usual style. Nonetheless, his records sound really dope.

recommended