Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Who is Gaynor Fundira, is she yet another Zim celeb or socialite?

I have heard Gaynor Fundira was married to Byron Fundira who operated a Healthcare Agency something across those lines.

Currently, I don't know if both Gaynor Fundira and Byron Fundira are still married. I will check on that.

Queen

grand master
I have heard Gaynor Fundira was married to Byron Fundira who operated a Healthcare Agency something across those lines.

Currently, I don't know if both Gaynor Fundira and Byron Fundira are still married. I will check on that.

Where do you get all the latest gwans?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Isn't that a story of how Olinda Chapel allegedly cheated on Richmore Matambanadzo with Byron Fundira and kinda left Gaynor Fundira distressed?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Isn't that a story of how Olinda Chapel allegedly cheated on Richmore Matambanadzo with Byron Fundira and kinda left Gaynor Fundira distressed.

You are right on the money.

It's the same old same gwan the next daige tuned me about.

Next daige said:

Tytan's current blesser plays victim on social media but she has been messy with them other folks' relationships.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
You are right on the money.

It's the same old same gwan the next daige tuned me about.

Next daige said:

Tytan's current blesser plays victim on social media but she has been messy with them other folks' relationships.

All the time she gotta blame someone.

The last time it was Stunner and the same cycle is repeating with Tytan Nkomo.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
All the time she gotta blame someone. The last time it was Stunner and the same cycle is repeating with Tytan Nkomo.

Because she knows how to play with her fans' emotions and make them sentimental, so much that they take her side. Not knowing she ain't as squeaky clean as she portrays herself to be.

She is smart enough to pull that off consistently like clockwork -- in contrast, her fans are deluded, to say the least.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Because she knows how to play with her fans' emotions and make them sentimental, so much that they take her side. Not knowing she ain't as squeaky clean as she portrays herself to be.

She is smart enough to pull that off consistently like clockwork -- in contrast, her fans are deluded, to say the least.

The show gotta go on you know.

Queen

grand master
It is what it is fam. What y'all think about social media relationship goals thing?

People show off like everything is perfect in their lives whilst on social media.

Attachments

• Zimbabwe Slay Queens.jpg
    Zimbabwe Slay Queens.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 892

Black Panther

grand master
If Gaynor Fundira was allegedly hurt by Nyaradzo taking her man. Why isn't she coming out during this time when Njabulo and Nyaradzo are at loggerheads?

Latest resources